Posts with tag "Jimmy Fallon"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Leave it to Justin Bieber's future self (Jimmy Fallon with a hair piece, of course) to warn him of the imminent downfalls of his future. Well at least that's what goes down in the video spoof the teen heartthrob and the late night host filmed, ribbing on Bieber's new fragrance, 'Someday.' In an ethereal world, where subtle wind machines are bountiful, Bieber whispers to his future self, ...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 09:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
In a sketch that looked like it was ripped right out of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' or the more recent 'Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza,' Jimmy Fallon and Cameron Diaz participated in an interview on 'Late Night' where neither of them could talk. Instead, someone off stage was on hand to provide all of their words. They simply had to play along with what was being said, which proved more difficult ...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 10:31 AM by AOL TV Editors
Now that he's been officially replaced by Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men,' Jimmy Fallon knows exactly what Charlie Sheen's next move should be. He showed us on 'Late Night' by taking his Charlie Sheen impression into Ashton Kutcher's back yard. If Kutcher is taking Sheen's show, then Sheen should just take Kutcher's. So that's exactly what Fallon had him do in a parody take on 'Punk'd.' ...
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 10:33 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
This weekend's episode of 'Saturday Night Live' saw the return of that animated favorite, Robert Smigel's 'Ambiguously Gay Duo.' But for the first time, Ace and Gary morph from (always rather unambiguous) cartoon superstuds to real live-action heroes! Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon suit up as the crimefighters, looking both ludicrous and hot. But mostly ludicrous -- for instance, who knew male ...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 03:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After two seasons of schmoozing with the cream of the crop, 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' will live to see a third. Although his rise to the top of the late night totem pole was at first an uncertain one, Jimmy Fallon has proved that he's more than comfortable in his interviewing chair. According to Entertainment Weekly, Fallon's contract was renewed earlier this year, binding him to the show ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 12:25 PM by Zach Dionne
Jimmy Fallon (PopEater's favorite late-night host, of course) continued living out his ongoing showbiz dream last night by performing with musical guest Paul Simon last night. Touring percussion-and-dance troupe Stomp joined in on the song. Simon, age 69, was in the house to promote new album 'So Beautiful Or So What.' See the uplifting 'Cecilia' performance here: ...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2011 at 12:29 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Stephen Colbert lost a bet this week, but we're all winners, because after Jimmy Fallon proved he could raise more than $25,000 for charity, Colbert had to sing Rebecca Black's ubiquitous 'Friday' on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.' The performance resulted in an undeniably fun ("fun, fun, fun") musical extravaganza, complete with cheerleaders and a cameo by an 'American Idol' winner. Colbert, ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 09:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Jimmy Fallon has made it his personal mission to have the cast of 'Saved by the Bell' reunite on his show. He's even created an online petition and so far has convinced several cast members including Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez and Dennis Haskins to participate. On 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC), Elizabeth Berkley, who played Jessie Spano on the show, also signed on for a reunion. "I ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 07:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jimmy Fallon recognized that it was kind of a big deal that Tiger Woods was willing to make an appearance on 'Late Night.' After all, thanks to his antics last year, late night shows have had very little work to do when it comes to coming up with their nightly monologues. "That is like a magical thing to happen, your awful pain," Fallon told Woods. "And we laughed at your pain. I mean, not even ...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 11:14 AM by Christine Fenno
In a live interview at Paley Fest in Beverly Hills, packed with TV fans, Jimmy Fallon spent an evening with moderator Chris Hardwick, according to The Hollywood Reporter, sharing what goes on behind the scenes on 'Late Night.' Fallon praised how quickly his team creates some of the comedy gold that's been airing lately. For example, while he got into hair and makeup, polishing his Charlie Sheen ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It'll Be Another Girl for Drew Barrymore
- Michelle Obama Not Angry About President's Selfie, Says Photog
- So You Think You Can Dance's Stephen Boss & Allison Holker Are Married
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Experts: Kim Kardashian airbrushed to look thinner on US Weekly cover
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- ?Bull Durham' musical to debut in Atlanta
- This week's cover: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler take over EW!
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis