Posts with tag "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last time Paris Hilton was on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' she tried to school him in her meanings for the words "hot" and "huge." He never got it. Nevertheless, he decided to take it back there with her in light of the recent Twitter photo scandals involving Rep. Anthony Weiner. Hilton admitted to being marginally aware of it, but not so much that she recognized the infamous underwear picture. ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 07:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jimmy Kimmel happily shared a hideous photo of Amy Poehler when she visited 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' In the picture, a younger Poehler is wearing a headband and candy striper's uniform. She appears to be leaning against an old metal headboard, posing with a bouquet of flowers. The comedian cackled and explained the embarrassing image. "In my 20s ... to make money, we would either give blood...
- Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 10:19 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
- Filed under:
- TV News
"These people on Facebook, they're not your friends," says William Shatner, addressing Jimmy Kimmel's late-night viewers in a recently aired faux PSA. The comedian has declared this Wednesday, Nov. 17 "National Unfriend Day" -- a pretend holiday on which he hopes all Americans will stop and go through their Facebook accounts to weed out random acquaintances and old classmates with whom they're...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 06:45 AM by The Editors of Vulture
In a move that took host Jon Stewart by surprise, 'Daily Show' contributor Lewis Black professed his love for the book 'Eat Pray Love' last night. But he totally hates the new movie version starring Julia Roberts. Up next on 'The Colbert Report,' Stephen wonders why the freshly unretired Brett Favre hates his family so much, and wrapping things up on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' actor Jerry O'Connell...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 07:06 AM by PopEater Staff
Jimmy Kimmel took the stage on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' dressed up as his sometimes-rival Jay Leno, complete with grey hair and faux chin. "Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC. "It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan." ...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 09:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Comedian Jimmy Kimmel has found love on the set of his late night show. His rep confirmed to PEOPLE that Kimmel has been dating Molly McNearney, a longtime staffer on his ABC show, for several months. "After Jimmy and Sarah broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked," a source close to Kimmel said. "They're really happy together." While the relationship may draw...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cuteness Overload! First Look at Romeo Beckham's New Burberry Campaign (PHOTO)
- DWTS: See Which Stars 'Killed It' on Monday's Show
- Jessica Capshaw: Why My Third Child Is the 'Squeaky Wheel'
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- R&B star Chris Brown: It's time for me to grow up
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: Sheldon returns
- Unreleased Britney Spears Demos Leak on the Internet: Listen to the Songs That Didn't Make It to Britney Jean
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at LA Trade Technical College to Inspire Students—Take a Look!
- Gotham Premiere: Meet the Future Villains from the New Fox Drama