Posts with tag "JoanRivers"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by Bryan Alexander
'Celebrity Apprentice' might have ended in May, but the bad blood remains between finalists Annie Duke and Joan Rivers. While the the comedian Rivers might have won the 'Apprentice' crown over the poker player, it's hard to tell who has won the war of words which still continues. "I don't have any interest in continuing to have some kind of feud with her," Duke tells PopEater during a chat about h...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 03:15 PM by PopEater Staff
File this squarely under creepy. A few months before his body was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room closet, David Carradine sat down to discuss a ghost he believed was haunting him ... from a closet. The interview, taped for the Oct. 3 premiere of the BIO show 'Celebrity Ghost Stories,' centers on Carradine's belief that his wife Annie's deceased husband Dana was using the closet in their b...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 10:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Joan Rivers has been getting into the spirit of her upcoming Comedy Central roast (airing Aug. 9) by zipping some zingers at random celebrities in recent days. Check out a few choice jibes: On Jon Gosselin, to Page Six: "I'm disgusted by him. Here's a guy with eight kids who runs off to 'find himself' -- well, he should have found himself a condom." On Brooke Shield...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish - to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello - and She Loves It
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works
- Makeup-Free Kim Kardashian Pulls a Miley Cyrus as She Sticks Her Tongue Out in Revealing Selfie
- Are the Real Housewives of Orange County Feuding Again? Get the Scoop on Their Secret Bowling Night!