Posts with tag "JoaquinPhoenix"
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 10:28 AM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
What would it take for Joaquin Phoenix to come out of retirement? Despite speculation earlier this year that Phoenix would resume his once-hot acting career with a film adaptation of 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' (the 2010 novel by Seth Grahame-Smith), the actor is now being linked to a much more controversial project. And if there's one thing Phoenix seems to relish, it's controversy! ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:55 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
As the decade draws to a close, we wonder: what could be more representative of the last ten years than the phenomenon of viral video? In the early days of the '00s, amazing moments caught on tape were sent around as email attachments, but with the advent of YouTube in 2005, alerting your friends to the best videos was as simple as copying and pasting a quick link. We'll always remember the ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
When Rihanna sits down tonight with Diane Sawyer on '20/20', it's sure to be one of the biggest interviews of the year. But will it go down as one of the biggest interviews of all time? Over the years, the celebrity interview has become one of the staples of the entertainment industry. Make a huge mistake? Go on the 'Tonight Show' and humbly plead forgiveness. In need of a reputation makeover?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie Perez Admits The View Was 'Crazy' but Would Happily Return
- Refugee Dad Receives $170,000 in Donations After Pictured with Daughter Selling Pens on the Street
- Inside Terra Jolé and Joe Gnoffo's Country Chic Wedding (PHOTOS)
- First look at Eddie Redmayne's new role in 'The Danish Girl' trailer
- Benji Madden gushes about Cameron Diaz: ‘I'm the luckiest guy alive'
- Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Brie Bella Gets a Tattoo Removed From Her Butt—Watch the Total Divas Clip!
- Jessie James Decker's Pregnancy Blog: How the New York Jets and My Mom Have Helped Me While Carrying Baby No. 2
- Mila Kunis Forced Ashton Kutcher to Take a Photo With His Bachelor in Paradise Look-Alike and It's Amazing