Posts with tag "JodieSweetin"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with som...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Andre Agassi recently revealed that he played tennis on meth in his about-to-hit-shelves book "Open." With his book and other stars' reveals, any celebrity working on their memoirs might as well just hang up their pens right now. That is unless they've been abducted by aliens, made their own meth lab or had sex with their dad because audiences are just going to yawn and say "been there done that."...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 02:30 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Barbi Twins, Tim McGraw and Steve Phillips Girlfriend Picture, are surging in Google Trends? We can shed light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 40 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture....
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Jodie Sweetin is finally coming clean -- about not really coming clean. Despite her claims that she had kicked her drug habit, the 'Full House' star admits she's was just lying to everyone. In her new tell-all book 'unSweetined,' Sweetin says she relapsed but kept booking gigs to make quick money to pay for her drug addiction. "I was back to partying like I was at my worst, spending seven hundr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Some New Yorkers Are Looking for Warmth From the Big Blizzard on Craigslist's Personal Ads
- Miss Jamaica Kaci Fennell Is the Definition of Class After Miss Universe Loss: "It Went Exactly How It Should"
- Greece Elects a New Prime Minister and Syriza Leader Alexis Tsipras Thanks...Hugh Laurie, of Course!