Posts with tag "Joe Giles"
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 08:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Makeup and effects artist Joe Giles is a nice, articulate fellow who never says "gurrrrgghhh" or voices a hankering for brains even once. That said, he is the unofficial zombie representative of AMC's new hit series 'The Walking Dead,' appearing in zombular visage almost anywhere the show is mentioned. "My buddy called me from the supermarket and said, 'Hey Joe, you're in Entertainment Weekly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jinger and Jana Duggar on What's 'Special' About Sharing Their Lives on Reality TV (VIDEO)
- Lip Sync Battle Sneak Peek: Michael Strahan Knows That Girl Is 'Poison'
- Mariah Carey Releases New Heartache Anthem 'Infinity' - Is It a Dig at Nick Cannon?
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- Go Girl! Loretta Lynch Was Just Sworn in as the First African-American Female Attorney General
- Hayden Panettiere Cheers Fiancé Wladimir Klitschko to Heavyweight Boxing Victory—See Her Funniest Faces!
- Khloé Kardashian & Kim Kardashian Share Clothing Again—Which Sister Wore the Sexy White Dress Best?