Posts with tag "Joe Jonas"
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like there's trouble in paradise for Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene. The couple have reportedly parted ways, according to New York Post's Page Six. "It was mutual and amicable," a source said of the breakup, which happened weeks ago. The source adds that the stars' hectic work schedules proved too difficult on the relationship. Greene, who rose to fame thanks to 'Twilight,' is...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 02:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Ashley Greene celebrated her 24th birthday in Las Vegas with boyfriend Joe Jonas and it was Jonas' gift to Greene that had her screaming. PEOPLE is reporting that Jonas presented Greene a vintage gold Chanel charm bracelet and upon initially receiving the gift she wasn't entirely wowed by it. Greene is quoted saying, "The funny thing about it is when I got it, my boyfriend said it's vintage...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 01:47 PM by Sarah Crow
The Jonas Brothers may be loved the world over for their wholesome charm, but don't let that whole good guy act fool you. Joe "Eyebrows" Jonas, the middle bro and the prettiest of the bunch, can sing the pants off a pop song, but when it comes to securing eternal love -- or even a dinner that doesn't end with a slap to the face -- you're own your own. Just in time for Valentine's Day, the...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Emily Hall
No one would dispute that Joe Jonas has been a busy man in the dating world, but 'Twilight' actress Ashley Greene may have finally got him to settle down. Even their close friends believe the couple have a shot at making their relationship last. "Even though Joe has had plenty of high-profile girlfriends in the past few years, he is impressed with Ashley's joy of life and dedicated work ethic,"...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
The manager behind the 'NSync, Britney Spears and the Jonas Brothers is looking online for his next pop group. Wright's search will be followed in the 22-episode web series 'On the Spot: Johnny Wright's Quest for the Next Pop Sensation,' as a team of music industry pros and musicians provide their insight, guidance and judgment while he goes through the process of picking his next supergroup....
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Sarah Crow
The Jonas Brothers may still be the hottest thing in teen music, but Kevin, Joe, and Nick's TV show may be a thing of the past, Hollywood Life reports. The Jo bros' Disney Channel show, 'Jonas L.A.' may be over after just over a year on the air. Paul Hoen, the show's director, tweeted, "Sadly no more Jonas LA" on Saturday only to delete the message minutes later....
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 08:25 PM by PopEater Staff
Alert all the teen girls in America--Joe Jonas is officially single again. Sources reveal to PEOPLE that Jonas, 20, and Demi Lovato, 17, have ended their relationship. But they will still move forward with plans to tour together this summer. The couple went public with their relationship just this last March. Us Magazine is reporting Jonas broke up with Lovato over the phone. This wouldn't...
- Posted Mar 14th 2010 at 08:44 AM by PopEater Staff
After months of speculation, 'Camp Rock 2' star Demi Lovato has confirmed she is dating Joe Jonas. When asked if she'd ever dated any of the Jonas Brothers, she replied, "Umm, maybe." But as the actress kept getting grilled, she finally caved in. "Umm, yeah [Joe Jonas] is my best friend and he is incredible," Lovato confessed, adding Jonas was a "complete gentleman," who "treats me to the most...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Blake Lively
Torrential downpours have turned umbrellas into the latest must-have accessory for everyone living in California. Although L.A. continues to operate on high alert, celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Joe Jonas and Katy Perry are braving the rain in style. See all the latest photos ... after the jump. ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:15 PM by Linda Laban
Ever since Nick Jonas announced he would record and tour without brothers Kevin and Joe, rumors have swirled that the Jonas Brothers have split. Despite denials, with Nick Jonas and the Administration on the road this winter with a tour preempting the Feb. 2 release of the band's debut, 'Who I Am,' the "are they, aren't they" whispers continue. "No, there's no question of that," Jonas tells...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz's Boyfriend Benji Madden: 'I'm Really Happy Right Now'
- Kim Kardashian Appears to Be Having a No-Makeup Moment: PHOTOS
- Police Arrest Florida Mom for Letting 7-Year-Old Son Walk to Park Alone
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Ask Dalton: Must ?Star Wars' fans educate newbies?
- Kathie Lee Gifford wrote an 18-minute musical about the ?Today' show
- Former Game of Thrones Star Addresses Her Recasting in the Most Hilarious (and Slightly Sad) Way Ever
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now