Posts with tag "JoeSimpson"
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Scott Harris
- Filed under:
- TV News
Hollywood dad Joe Simpson has spent the last decade or more building his daughters into a media brand. Now he's back with an all-new product to push: himself. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Simpson, the father and manager of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, has struck a deal with Nickelodeon to produce a sitcom based on his own experiences raising those daughters. The untitled project, which...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 06:13 AM by Jo Piazza
It's nice to have famous daughters who want to hang out with you. Joe Simpson recently tagged along with his daughter Jessica while she was filming her new VH1 show 'The Price of Beauty' in Africa, but the cameras didn't follow dear old dad when he channeled his inner Dian Fossey, flying into the heart of the Ugandan jungle to chill out with the gorillas in the mist, and angering one motherly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"