Posts with tag "JoeSimpson"
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Scott Harris
- Filed under:
- TV News
Hollywood dad Joe Simpson has spent the last decade or more building his daughters into a media brand. Now he's back with an all-new product to push: himself. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Simpson, the father and manager of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, has struck a deal with Nickelodeon to produce a sitcom based on his own experiences raising those daughters. The untitled project, which a...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 06:13 AM by Jo Piazza
It's nice to have famous daughters who want to hang out with you. Joe Simpson recently tagged along with his daughter Jessica while she was filming her new VH1 show 'The Price of Beauty' in Africa, but the cameras didn't follow dear old dad when he channeled his inner Dian Fossey, flying into the heart of the Ugandan jungle to chill out with the gorillas in the mist, and angering one motherly gor...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!