Posts with tag "JoeSimpson"
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Scott Harris
- Filed under:
- TV News
Hollywood dad Joe Simpson has spent the last decade or more building his daughters into a media brand. Now he's back with an all-new product to push: himself. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Simpson, the father and manager of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, has struck a deal with Nickelodeon to produce a sitcom based on his own experiences raising those daughters. The untitled project, which a...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 06:13 AM by Jo Piazza
It's nice to have famous daughters who want to hang out with you. Joe Simpson recently tagged along with his daughter Jessica while she was filming her new VH1 show 'The Price of Beauty' in Africa, but the cameras didn't follow dear old dad when he channeled his inner Dian Fossey, flying into the heart of the Ugandan jungle to chill out with the gorillas in the mist, and angering one motherly gor...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Knox Speaks: 'I'm So Grateful to Have My Life Back'
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Hates When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!