Posts with tag "JoeSimpson"
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Scott Harris
- Filed under:
- TV News
Hollywood dad Joe Simpson has spent the last decade or more building his daughters into a media brand. Now he's back with an all-new product to push: himself. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Simpson, the father and manager of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, has struck a deal with Nickelodeon to produce a sitcom based on his own experiences raising those daughters. The untitled project, which a...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 06:13 AM by Jo Piazza
It's nice to have famous daughters who want to hang out with you. Joe Simpson recently tagged along with his daughter Jessica while she was filming her new VH1 show 'The Price of Beauty' in Africa, but the cameras didn't follow dear old dad when he channeled his inner Dian Fossey, flying into the heart of the Ugandan jungle to chill out with the gorillas in the mist, and angering one motherly gor...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Curry's Daughter Steals the Spotlight at NBA Press Conference (Again!)
- See Chris Pratt's Adorable Kid and Find Out How Jessica Alba Stays so Fit!
- George Clooney's Sexiest #TBT Moments
- Stars believe what?
- Kanye and North West nearly unrecognizable in Kim Kardashian's game
- Judge may close Lindsay Lohan's last open criminal case
- Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff Talks #RichKids, David Hasselhoff Weighs in on How He Really Feels About His Daughter Being on Reality TV
- Demi Lovato Talks Bipolar Disorder and Addiction, Named Face of Mental Health Awareness Campaign—Watch
- Pretty Little Liars Star Joins The Affair...as Joshua Jackson's New Love Interest?!