Posts with tag "JoeStrummer"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Antebellum Gets in the Halloween Spirit to Celebrate Their Latest No. 1
- Nicole Polizzi's 3 Tips for Being the Best Halloween Vintage Snooki
- With Stripper Scenes Wrapped, the Magic Mike XXL Cast Feasts on Food in Savannah
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Spoof Taylor Swift's ''Shake It Off" Music Video—and It Might Be Better Than the Original!
- Disney Princess Hair: Recreate Snow White's Bob, Cinderella's Updo & More—Watch Now!
- J.K. Rowling Releases New Harry Potter Short Story Just in Time for Halloween!