Posts with tag "JoeStrummer"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- New Jersey Teacher Accused of Sexually Assaulting Three Students
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- This Is What Most People Did Immediately After Getting the iPhone 6
- Lady Gaga Caresses Her Body and Rolls Around With Naked Men in New Fragrance Commercial—Watch Now!
- Ryan Seacrest, Lance Bass, Billy Eichner, Cyndi Lauper & More Celebrities Pay Tribute to Joan Rivers—Watch the Touching Videos!