Posts with tag "JoeStrummer"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch a Cat Get Completely Shut Down by … a Flower? (Video)
- Evangeline Lilly Reveals She's Expecting Baby No. 2 as She Shows Off Bump on the Red Carpet
- Director Offers First Glimpse at New Star Trek - and Reveals the New Title
- NeNe Leakes is leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Sources: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner split may be imminent
- Avril Lavigne tears up while discussing struggle with Lyme disease
- Britney Spears Shades Iggy Azalea and Her Canceled Tour With a Single, Perfect Tweet
- Skrillex Will Melt Your Heart in His New Candid Interview with Katie Couric—Top 5 Reasons We're Obsessed with the EDM DJ!
- Evangeline Lilly Is Pregnant; Ant-Man Star Reveals Due Date, Debuts Baby Bump—Watch Now!