Posts with tag "JoeyMcIntyre"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Emily Tan
New Kids on the Block have been in the game for over 20 years, and though Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre and brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight took a long hiatus in the mid-'90s, the group's comeback in 2008 with its latest album, 'The Block,' proved that this boy band was still "hangin' tough." The guys recently came to New York City to promote their tour documentary, 'Coming...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 06:30 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Full disclosure: I was a 12-year-old girl when New Kids on the Block released their monster hit 'Hangin' Tough,' so you'd be wise to take me with a grain of salt when I say that Joey McIntyre was the dreamiest pop singer that ever graced the pages of Tiger Beat. They say you should never meet your heroes, and having chatted with McIntyre shortly before the birth of his new son Rhys Edward, I'm...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 06:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Joey McIntyre and his wife Barrett have added another boy to their family. [Insert New Kids on the Block joke-reference here.] The singer and his wife of six years welcomed Rhys Edward on Sunday night in Los Angeles, his rep confirmed to PEOPLE. Rhys weighed in at 7 lbs., 10 oz. "He and his mom are both rock stars:)" the star told his Twitter followers....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies