Posts with tag "JoeyRamone"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VIDEO: Puppy Goes Fishing in a Kiddie Pool - Kinda
- Watch Sprinter Usain Bolt Get Run Over by a Segway While Celebrating World Championships Win
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Cassie (VIDEO)
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton: Why I became a $600/hr hooker