Posts with tag "John Galliano"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 07:53 AM by Kelly Fisher
John Galliano, who was arrested for spewing alleged anti-Semitic and racist remarks in Paris earlier this year, told a court Wednesday that his actions stem from a drug and alcohol problem. According to RadarOnline.com, the former Dior creative director claims he has no recollection of his actions or hurtful remarks he hurled and claims he is not racist. French prosecutors hope to convict...
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:41 PM by The Editors of StyleList
John Galliano was, of course, absent from the Christian Dior Fall 2011 fashion show on Friday, held at the Rodin Museum in Paris. The collection turned out to be the designer's last for the iconic French label, after his recent public anti-Semitic rant (slammed by Natalie Portman a day after she won an Oscar). Amid an international uproar, the designer was dismissed by the label this week. ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Natalie Portman -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Following his multiple racist attacks against patrons at Paris' Le Perle bar, Dior has fired designer John Galliano, the Huffington Post reports. Galliano, 50, who has served as the company's head designer since 1996, was first suspended by the fashion house last week after two Le Perle customers accused him of physical and verbal assault, pulling one woman's hair and calling her a "dirty Jew...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Less than a week after his arrest for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple at a Parisian hotspot, new video has surfaced of Dior designer John Galliano hurling racially motivated insults at two other patrons at the same bar. The controversial video, posted by the U.K.'s Sun newspaper, shows a seemingly intoxicated Galliano telling two customers at Paris bar Le Perle, "I love Hitler" after...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more