Posts with tag "John Stamos"
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 01:38 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
A Michigan couple convicted of trying to extort $680,000 out of "Glee" actor John Stamos were each sentenced Friday to four years in prison. Allison Coss and Scott Sippola were hoping to receive sentences of less than two years in prison, but U.S. District Judge R. Allan Edgar ordered a stiffer punishment. They were convicted in July of conspiracy and using e-mail to threaten a person's...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 06:49 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A Michigan couple were convicted Thursday of trying to extort $680,000 from actor John Stamos by threatening to sell old photos of him with strippers and cocaine to the tabloids unless he paid up. Allison Coss, 24, and Scott Sippola, 31, both of Marquette, were found guilty in federal court of conspiracy and using e-mail to threaten a person's reputation - charges that could land them in...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
MARQUETTE, Mich. -- Actor John Stamos testified Tuesday he did not use cocaine or behave inappropriately six years ago with an underage girl now accused of trying to squeeze $680,000 from him by threatening to sell compromising photos to celebrity tabloids. Testifying in U.S. District Court, the 'Full House' and 'ER' star acknowledged having a "flirty" e-mail relationship with defendant...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 07:15 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A woman charged with conspiring to bilk actor John Stamos of hundreds of thousands of dollars had a brief romantic fling with him when she was a 17-year-old high school student during a spring break trip to Florida in 2004, an attorney said Monday. Defense lawyer Sarah Henderson made the allegation during opening arguments in the U.S. District Court trial of Allison Coss and Scott Sippola, even...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Nicki Gostin
John Stamos (known to many as Uncle Jesse) is using his star power to save lives. Next Monday, April 26, he'll host a New York City event with Project Cuddle, a charity that saves babies from being abandoned. The ageless -- he's 46, believe it or not -- actor is the organization's national spokesperson. Stamos chats with PopEater about how children are the what's missing in his life, why he's...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a place where legends of showbiz are honored in the form of a big shiny star placed on the sidewalk for all to see and take photographs of. Yes, legends like Marilyn Monroe and Marlon Brando and actors of their ilk are all emblazoned on the walkway, but when John Stamos was recently honored with a star, we got thinking: There's a bunch of people we had no idea were on...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Tricia Romano
Matthew Broderick just can't catch a break. Though the actor has a long history on Broadway, lately it seems he gets a beating pretty much every time he steps on stage. Though he had a great run with 'The Producers' in 2001 with Nathan Lane, his latest, 'Starry Messenger,' was actually delayed after he and several other actors required the use of an off-stage prompter. And earlier this year he was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Fast & Furious 7 Production to Resume After Months-Long Delay Following Paul Walker's Death
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Photo on Instagram, Calls Out Commenter Who Tells Her to "Cover Up"—Take a Look!
- Juan Pablo Galavis Took The Bachelor "Very Seriously," Family Says—He Just Couldn't Propose Yet!