Posts with tag "John Travolta"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Katelyn Mullen
What a proud papa! John Travolta was snapped coming out of Katsuya restaurant proudly showing off his adorable little guy, Benjamin. Travolta, 57, and wife Kelly Preston, 48, announced they were pregnant last year, via their web site: "It's impossible to keep a secret ... especially one as wonderful as this. We want to be the first to share this great news with everyone that we are expecting a...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 12:18 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like art will imitate life for Kelly Preston -- except for the whole organized crime thing, of course. According to Radar Online, Preston is slated to play real-life husband, John Travolta's wife in the forthcoming 'Gotti: Three Generations.' The biopic, which also boasts Lindsay Lohan as a member of the famed crime family, is set to begin filming in New York in January of 2012 and...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 07:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
Despite enormous breakout popularity in its first two seasons, 'Welcome Back, Kotter' never managed to win any awards. It created catch phrases, and made instant stars of its cast, but it wasn't until its 35th anniversary at the 2011 TV Land Awards that the cast was honored for their work on the series. "I think it's a little overdue, but thank you very much," said Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, who...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Looks like someone was taking his role in 'Broken Arrow' a bit too seriously. Employees at Australia's national airline, Qantas, are more than a bit miffed after actor John Travolta showed up on-screen in full pilot regalia to introduce their most recent in-flight safety video. Travolta, who is a certified private pilot, tells passengers, "This is your captain speaking -- well, maybe not...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 03:40 PM by Sarah Crow
The true state of John Travolta's hair has long been the subject of speculation, but the actor has finally ended the guessing, choosing to reveal his balding head on a recent vacation with his wife and children. Travolta, who regularly sports a full head of hair, which many attribute to the use of hair plugs or wigs, debuted a receding hairline while lounging on the beach in Hawaii with his...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 10:03 PM by Rebecca Macatee
John Travolta has been approached about playing the role of former mafia boss John Gotti, TMZ reports. Travolta, 56, reportedly shared dinner Monday night at Amici, an Italian restaurant in Brentwood, with Mark Fiore, the executive producer of the upcoming movie based on Gotti's life. Fiore purchased the rights to the crime leader's story in September. Sources tell TMZ that Travolta has yet...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
John Travolta and Kelly Preston have a noisey household these days, and they have their new baby boy to thank for it. The couple welcomed their bundle of joy, Benjamin Hunter Kaleo Travolta, last November, and has Travolta warming up his singing voice "all the time." "I make up songs," Travolta told Us Weekly. "I was changing him the other day, and I wanted to entertain him so he didn't get...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 08:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Proud parents John Travolta and Kelly Preston are ready to introduce new son Benjamin Hunter Kaleo to the world. "For us it's been uplifting," Travolta, 56, told Hello! about having a baby. "Especially when he smiles at me and seems contented in my arms. He's given the house a renewed spirit and purpose." Big sister Ella Bleu, 10, is also excited for her new role as "Mommy's helper" and...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 06:32 AM by Zach Dionne
John Travolta, 56, and wife Kelly Preston, 48, welcomed their new son Benjamin on Tuesday. The baby was born in a Florida hospital and weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz., according to the Associated Press. "John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family," the family said in a statement. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully." ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 09:26 PM by Rob Shuter
While John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston await the arrival of their new son Benjamin, one thing is already a known fact -- when the little boy does arrive, Scientology will play a major role. John flew back to the USA from Australia on Sunday to make preparations for their new arrival, which will include a controversial "silent" Scientology birth. "The couple will follow the church's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!