Posts with tag "JohnGalliano"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Natalie Portman -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Following his multiple racist attacks against patrons at Paris' Le Perle bar, Dior has fired designer John Galliano, the Huffington Post reports. Galliano, 50, who has served as the company's head designer since 1996, was first suspended by the fashion house last week after two Le Perle customers accused him of physical and verbal assault, pulling one woman's hair and calling her a "dirty Jew f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Excited to Return for New Conan the Barbarian Sequel
- FROM SI: Chicago Bears Release Ray McDonald Following Domestic Violence Arrest
- Pictures from Marilyn Monroe's Final Photoshoot to Be Auctioned in London
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege Blues Singer Was Poisoned Before His Death
- Rachel McAdams Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid at Sister Kayleen's Wedding—See the Photo!
- Body-Shamed Dancing Man Finally Gets His Hollywood Party With Help From Monica Lewinsky—Get the Details!