Posts with tag "JohnGalliano"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Natalie Portman -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Following his multiple racist attacks against patrons at Paris' Le Perle bar, Dior has fired designer John Galliano, the Huffington Post reports. Galliano, 50, who has served as the company's head designer since 1996, was first suspended by the fashion house last week after two Le Perle customers accused him of physical and verbal assault, pulling one woman's hair and calling her a "dirty Jew f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Turns 51! See His Changing Looks
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Nick Jonas Surprises Fans at FAO Schwarz with a Casual Performance of Jealous on the Big Piano
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Chelsea Peretti started her stand-up career by telling fart jokes
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- A Man Spent $150,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian (Seriously!): See the Pics
- Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell Scream at Each Other While Debating Racism on The View: Watch the Controversial Fight!
- Serial Finale Poll: Were You Satisfied With the Ending?