Posts with tag "JohnGalliano"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Natalie Portman -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Following his multiple racist attacks against patrons at Paris' Le Perle bar, Dior has fired designer John Galliano, the Huffington Post reports. Galliano, 50, who has served as the company's head designer since 1996, was first suspended by the fashion house last week after two Le Perle customers accused him of physical and verbal assault, pulling one woman's hair and calling her a "dirty Jew...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seth Meyers to Host the 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- American Idol Top 5 Revealed!
- Justin Bieber Leaves Los Angeles Airport After Being Detained by Customs
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'