Posts with tag "JohnGalliano"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Natalie Portman -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Following his multiple racist attacks against patrons at Paris' Le Perle bar, Dior has fired designer John Galliano, the Huffington Post reports. Galliano, 50, who has served as the company's head designer since 1996, was first suspended by the fashion house last week after two Le Perle customers accused him of physical and verbal assault, pulling one woman's hair and calling her a "dirty Jew f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams: Why They Split
- Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial Commences
- Bringing Up Bates Star Erin Paine Opens Up About Her Pregnancy After Multiple Miscarriages
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Is There Hope For Calzona on Grey's Anatomy? Jessica Capshaw on the Fate of the Fan-Favorite Romance
- Ted 2 Trailer Includes Semen Jokes, Civil Rights for Teddy Bears and So Much More: Watch Now!
- Tara Reid to Lady Gaga: "We Really Want You to Be in Sharknado 3"