Posts with tag "JohnGalliano"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Natalie Portman -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Following his multiple racist attacks against patrons at Paris' Le Perle bar, Dior has fired designer John Galliano, the Huffington Post reports. Galliano, 50, who has served as the company's head designer since 1996, was first suspended by the fashion house last week after two Le Perle customers accused him of physical and verbal assault, pulling one woman's hair and calling her a "dirty Jew...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Lady Gaga Looks for 'Clothes with a Soul'
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Lets Designer Pal Zac Posen Cover Her Breasts—See the Pic!
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!