Posts with tag "JohnKrasinski"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to future awards show nominations producers: Invite Justin Timberlake to read, as he was a breath of fresh air during the 2010 Golden Globes nominations show. With one simple sentence referring to John Krasinski's likely impending night of celebratory nookie thanks to his fiance's nomination, Timberlake once again proved he's the coolest dude in the room. ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 02:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like actor John Krasinski will soon be walking down the aisle. 'The Office' star popped the question to actress Emily Blunt, whom he's been dating since November 2008. "We can confirm that John and Emily are engaged," his rep told PEOPLE. The two started dating shortly after Blunt split from Canadian singer Michael Buble in July 2008 after three years of dating....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!