Posts with tag "JohnLegend"
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Scott Tomford
- Filed under:
- Music News
A song always means a different thing to a different person. For some, it reminds them of a bad relationship, for others a reminder of the love in their lives. While we all know what our favorite songs mean to us, haven't you wondered what they meant to the people who wrote them? Well, thanks to 'Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story Behind the Song,' you'll finally know. Featuring the singers a...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 09:11 AM by Nicki Gostin
Wednesday night in New York City, American Express partnered with 'Top Chef' master Tom Colicchio and John Legend to present an intimate performance by the soul singer at Colicchio's restaurant Craftsteak. It was just hours before the exciting finale of 'Top Chef,' so unless he wanted to "be fined up to a million dollars and sent to jail," Colicchio politely declined PopEater's plea to reveal who ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Denise Warner
Singer-songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney chatted about his new video 'Body Language,' which features T-Pain. McCartney tells PopEater that the video -- which features a lot of behind-the-scenes and tour footage -- "just accidentally happened." "It became this really fun intimate video," he adds. Jesse also talked about what it was like working with the hip-hop artist, who else he wants to co...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother
- Could Melissa McCarthy Kick Vin Diesel's Butt in Furious 8? Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham Think So
- J.K. Rowling Shuts Down the Westboro Baptist Church's Message of Hate Like a Boss
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men