Posts with tag "JohnStamos"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a place where legends of showbiz are honored in the form of a big shiny star placed on the sidewalk for all to see and take photographs of. Yes, legends like Marilyn Monroe and Marlon Brando and actors of their ilk are all emblazoned on the walkway, but when John Stamos was recently honored with a star, we got thinking: There's a bunch of people we had no idea were on...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Tricia Romano
Matthew Broderick just can't catch a break. Though the actor has a long history on Broadway, lately it seems he gets a beating pretty much every time he steps on stage. Though he had a great run with 'The Producers' in 2001 with Nathan Lane, his latest, 'Starry Messenger,' was actually delayed after he and several other actors required the use of an off-stage prompter. And earlier this year he was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- PEOPLE Staffers Reveal: When I Realized I Was Addicted to the Kim Kardashian Game
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Lets Designer Pal Zac Posen Cover Her Breasts—See the Pic!
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!