Posts with tag "JohnWayne"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is That Ben Affleck Battling the Joker on the Suicide Squad Set?
- Machine Gun Kelly Confirms Relationship with Amber Rose
- In Their Own Words: 3 Signs There Was Trouble Between The Bachelor's Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Jessica Alba Is All Business in Sexy Career Outfit on Forbes Cover, Almost Made 50 Richest Self-Made Women List
- Yaaas! Best Dressed Ever at the CFDA Fashion Awards
- The Internet Is Pissed at This Guy for Proposing at Someone Else's Wedding—but It Was Actually the Bride's Idea!