Posts with tag "Johnny Wright"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 03:15 PM by Steve Baltin
When it comes to spotting pop music, Johnny Wright's track record is one of the best. Now, the man that helped launch the careers of Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and the Jonas Brothers is ready to prove that to the world with his new Internet talent search, 'On the Spot.' PopEater spoke with Wright about the show, why the Jonas Brothers would be good mentors for young talent and how boy ban...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
The manager behind the 'NSync, Britney Spears and the Jonas Brothers is looking online for his next pop group. Wright's search will be followed in the 22-episode web series 'On the Spot: Johnny Wright's Quest for the Next Pop Sensation,' as a team of music industry pros and musicians provide their insight, guidance and judgment while he goes through the process of picking his next supergroup. ...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 03:36 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Attention musicians and aspiring rock stars. The manager behind the 'NSync, Britney Spears and the Jonas Brothers is looking online for his next pop group. On Wednesday, Johnny Wright will begin accepting video auditions worldwide from aspiring musicians, ages 16 to 30. Wright's search will be followed in the 22-episode Web series "On the Spot: Johnny Wright's Quest for the Next Pop Sensation."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elmo Encourages Kids to Get Vaccinated in Hilarious New Video
- Watch Jamie Foxx Sing Embarrassing Tinder Profiles on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Retired Marine Charged with Murdering Girlfriend Yvonne Baldelli
- Miley Cyrus and Rumer Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- George Lucas Talks Star Wars: The Force Awakens and New Teaser Trailer—Find Out What He Said!
- Stephen Colbert Teased by George Lucas, Reveals Why He Wouldn't Want to Replace Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
- Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016: Best Looks From Monique Lhuillier, Carolina Herrera & More!