Posts with tag "Jon Bon Jovi"
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
While rock legends Bon Jovi have been living on a prayer, the music industry is living on borrowed time, according to frontman Jon Bon Jovi. In an interview with London's Sunday Times magazine, the seasoned rocker, 49, bemoans the loss of music store culture and points his figure at an unlikely source of the industry's demise: Apple's head honcho Steve Jobs. Bon Jovi says, "Kids today...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 06:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Before he was rock 'n' roll's poster boy for family values, Jon Bon Jovi was just another grinning heartthrob up to his hairy chest in groupies. Well, that's according to newly uncovered photos of the rocker showing him splayed out on a bed with a quartet of half-naked beauties wiggling around him. The photos (censored version here) were snapped by photographer Ross Marino in 1985, a year...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: Bon Jovi rocked New Meadowlands Stadium in front of nearly 55,000 fans, becoming the first band to perform at the new venue. Now, PopEater has the exclusive video of what happened behind-the-scenes as the rockers prepared for their 'The Circle World Tour.' (Buy tickets & see tour info.) Reflecting on his years as a rocker and the band's latest single, 'Work For The Working Man,'...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
The son of rocker Jon Bon Jovi was rushed to the hospital in the early hours of the morning Sunday, TMZ reports. Due to a snowstorm that hit the East coast over the weekend, the boy was transported to Rierview Medical Center in Redbank, NJ by SUV. The reason for the visit is unknown. The boy was treated and released the same day....
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brittany Maynard Realizes a Final Wish, Visits Grand Canyon
- How Glenn Close Saved Her Sister's Life
- Student Gunman Dead After Police Respond to School Shooting Near Seattle
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Lindsay Lohan Snaps a Topless Photo in Dressing Room, Is Overshadowed by Completely Nude Portrait Behind Her
- Cindy Crawford "Destroyed" by Look-Alike 13-Year-Old Daughter Kaia Gerber: See the Proof!
- Deadmau5 Slams Paris Hilton's $1 Million Appearance Fee, Calls Her a "Straight Up Ass"