Posts with tag "Jon Gosselin"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 07:20 PM by Rob Shuter
Reality star Kate Gosselin is mystified that she's getting sued by her ex's life coach, Dr. Sylvia Lafair, for allegedly not paying over $10,000 in marriage counseling fees to the Pennsylvania-based doc, with friends telling me the suit clashes with reality. "How many times did Jon make it crystal clear that the ex-couple never had marriage counseling," a friend of Kate's tells me. "In severa...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 04:42 PM by Rob Shuter
Jon Gosselin is doing everything he can to win back the love of ex-wife, Kate, including getting a real job to impress his ex. "They both realize how much they miss each other," a friend of the couple's tells me. "Neither one of them have been really happy since their ugly split and would love to turn back time to the point where they were both in love before fame took over."...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: I'm not a fan of Jon Gosselin. In fact, I'm one of the few who still likes Kate, so Jon's behavior following their separation has been all the more reprehensible to me. I mean, the guy's got eight kids. Did he really think it was OK to go buck-wild and hit the town drinking like he was 21 as soon as he was single again? Well, you'll still never catch me in anything Ed Hardy, but Jon's r...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 07:15 PM by Rob Shuter
After months staying out of the limelight, Jon Gosselin has finally landed a real job and gotten his life back together. "Jon is very close with Jill Zarin from 'Real Housewives of New York,' " an insider tells me. "It was Jill who told Jon to stay out of the spotlight and get himself a real job. Fame is fun but doesn't pay the bills." Now Jon is working for a real estate developer, has a ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 08:50 AM by Rob Shuter
After Kate Gosselin sat down with Meredith Vieira on NBC's 'Today' show on Wednesday and swore that her children were not expelled from school and that her ex-husband lied when he said he apologized to her for his past behavior, Jon's friends are fighting back, telling me people shouldn't believe a word Kate says. "She's in even more denial than Dina Lohan," a friend of Jon's tells me, noddin...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 09:25 AM by PopEater Staff
After two of Jon and Kate Gosselin's children were expelled from school earlier this month, sources tell RadarOnline that Collin and Alexis, both 6, are "doing a lot better." The two children are still being home schooled after being asked to leave a private school in Pennsylvania. "It seems like they are happier now that they are receiving more attention to meet their needs," the source added....
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 08:38 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
This turkey day, the Gosselin children can be thankful that, at least according to one insider, their divorced mom and dad are in agreement about how to divvy up the quality family time this week. According to RadarOnline, the truce between the famously feuding parents shakes down this way: All eight children will spend Thanksgiving Day with Kate Gosselin, who has said that one of her favorite ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In the midst of what's being called a "challenging time," two of Kate and Jon Gosselin's children have been expelled, PEOPLE reports. Collin and Alexis, both 6, are being home schooled after being asked to leave a private school in Pennsylvania. Though there've been reports of violence and bullying at the school, a source close to the situation claims the children were not behaving as badly as ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 08:45 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Although Jon Gosselin just tweeted a seemingly sincere and thought-out apology to his children and former wife, Kate, one person who doesn't believe he is a new man is ex-girlfriend Kate Major, who Jon dated after his ugly breakup from the mom of eight. "Everything and anything that comes out of Jon Gosselin's mouth is a lie," Major tells me. "The only good thing that came out of meeting Jon ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 09:40 PM by PopEater Staff
After a year of questionable behavior, Jon Gosselin turned to his Twitter account Tuesday to clear his conscience and get some things off his chest. "I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made in 2009 and I am ashamed of the choices I made," Jon wrote, according to UsMagazine.com. "I have apologized to Kate, my family, and to my friends. Through counseling I have learned to own my actions. My go...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Toned Legs on Instagram (PHOTOS)
- Santa's Elves Are Delivering Puppies to Children for Christmas This Year (VIDEO)
- Woman Gives Fast Food Employee $10,000 Coat (VIDEO)
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Josh Duhamel and Fergie Celebrate Game Day With the Cutest Pictures of Baby Axl—Take a Look!
- Kris Jenner Spotted "Dirty Dancing" With Boyfriend Corey Gamble at Lance Bass and Michael Turchin's Wedding
- DVF Brand Ambassador Candidate Loses Her Mind and Crashes Fashion Show—Watch the Crazy House of DVF Clip!