Posts with tag "Jon Hamm"
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 10:33 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
This weekend's episode of 'Saturday Night Live' saw the return of that animated favorite, Robert Smigel's 'Ambiguously Gay Duo.' But for the first time, Ace and Gary morph from (always rather unambiguous) cartoon superstuds to real live-action heroes! Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon suit up as the crimefighters, looking both ludicrous and hot. But mostly ludicrous -- for instance, who knew male...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Christine Fenno
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm enjoys popping up in projects as different as possible from the '60s-era TV drama that made him such an in-demand actor. Now, in a new music video, he plays a carefree convertible driver picking up an adorable blue Yeti monster who's new to the whole hitchhiking scene. Hamm's grinning road-tripper (who does seem to have a '60s-era attitude about using seatbelts) is just...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 07:21 AM by Zach Dionne
Conan O'Brien made his long-awaited return to late night yesterday, debuting 'Conan' on TBS with guests Seth Rogen, 'Glee' starlet Lea Michele and White Stripes guitar virtuoso Jack White. The guests had a tough act to follow, however, after a short clip dramatized Coco's departure from NBC as a type of 'Godfather'-esque hit. Gunned down by machine gun-toting gangsters after refusing to move...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 12:53 PM by Zach Dionne
Conan O'Brien's Nov. 8 TBS debut is drawing ever-closer, and boy, what a doozy of a first week he's lined up. Deadline Hollywood reports that within four days, Coco will host Tom Hanks, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, 'Mad Men' hunk Jon Hamm, 'Modern Family' star Julie Bowen and '30 Rock' comedian Jack McBrayer. White Stripes rocker Jack White will hit the stage as the first musical guest on 'Conan.'...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm is finally opening up about his struggle with depression and antidepressants following the death of his father. "I was ... unmoored by that. I struggled with chronic depression. I was in bad shape," he told UK's Guardian. Hamm, who was just 20 at the time, had become an orphan; his mother had died of stomach cancer when he was only 10. Hamm battled the chronic...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Hamm prides himself on not being a sell out. The actor may have become an overnight sensation with his role as Don Draper on 'Mad Men,' but he managed to skyrocket to fame without losing his dignity, he says. In the October issue of Details, Hamm opens up about reality TV, ponders the success of 'Twilight' and Miley Cyrus and explains why his latest flick, 'The Town,' is not for the...
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 01:22 PM by Christine Fenno
Cracking wise at the Toronto International Film Festival on Friday while discussing what it was like to film the new bank-heist thriller 'The Town' (in theaters next weekend), 'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm opened up during a press conference about taking direction from Ben Affleck. "It was an awful experience," Hamm insisted, according to PEOPLE. "[Ben's] a horrible human being. Talent-free, I guess...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Emmy host Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the cast of 'Glee' to kick off the 2010 Emmy Awards show in a pre-taped segment in which they go on hunt to find the ultimate glee team. Members of the cast of 'Glee' (Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Corey Monteith and Amber Riley) recruit everyone from Tina Fey, Jon Hamm and Joel McHale to perform Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run.' The stars even...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 07:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Hamm, nominated for his always-stellar work on 'Mad Men,' and 'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria have joined the roster of presenters at the 2010 Emmy Awards. PEOPLE reports that Jim Parsons (nominated for 'The Big Bang Theory') will also present an award, along with Hamm's 'Mad Men' costar January Jones, John Krasinski, Matthew Perry, Edie Falco, Laurence Fishburne, Sofia Vergara...
- Posted Aug 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
What is it going to take Don Draper? What is it going to take for me to stop swooning over you? The incessant infidelities in season one didn't seem to do the trick. That's what men did in the fifties right? It just meant their wives had to do less work. And the whole lying about your past thing? Who doesn't like to make their childhood seem better than it was? When I was in fifth grade I...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mark Salling: Cory Monteith's Death Leaves a 'Big Hole' in Glee's Final Season
- The American Music Awards, as Told in GIFs
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- Katy Perry tapped to perform Super Bowl halftime show
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!