Posts with tag "JonAndKate"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
Just when you thought that things couldn't get any worse for 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' stars Jon and Kate Gosselin in their legal battle over the show and their children, they've something even more powerful than our nation's judicial system: the long arm of the fictional law on 'Law & Order'. Since the debut of the franchise, 'Law & Order' (and its spin-off shows) have specialized in...
- Posted Oct 10th 2009 at 09:54 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After accusing Jon Gosselin of taking $230,000 from their joint bank account, Kate Gosselin wants money from her estranged husband and has filed for alimony and child support, PEOPLE reports. "She needs relief in light of the draining of substantial marital assets in violation of the arbitrator's decision that the money should be used only for specific purposes," her lawyer Mark Momjian says....
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 02:30 PM by Jo Piazza
There is apparently something about Jon Gosselin. The reality star and father-of-eight turned international playboy has three attractive ladies reeling this week. We wanted to get to the bottom of the Gosselin X-factor, so we turned to experts to find the secrets to his appeal. >>> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Ben Affleck as Batman at Comic-Con
- Snooki Preps for Her Wedding Day with a Great Gatsby-Themed Bridal Shower
- Michael Skakel Seeks to Suppress Evidence in Murder Retrial
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Kerry Washington Is Back to Work on Scandal Post-Baby—See the Pic!
- Big Brother Recap: Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie Learns Of His Grandfather's Death & Another Houseguest Goes Home
- Frank Caliendo Reads LeBron James' "Coming Home" Letter in Morgan Freeman's Voice: Watch and You're Welcome