Posts with tag "JonAndKatePlus8"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Just weeks after getting extensions to lengthen her signature short 'do, Kate Gosselin cut some of them off. The 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star sported a choppier look with less curl than before while out recently in New York City. According to Usmagazine.com, Gosselin hated the extensions. "She thinks her hair looks overprocessed and damaged. She's afraid people will think she's one of T...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 02:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Is that you, Kate Gosselin? The reality star mom ditched the hair that made her famous for a new, longer 'do. Fresh off her Dec. 18 divorce from hubby Jon Gosselin, Kate has finally said goodbye to her signature short, asymmetrical hairstyle. "It's good to have hair again," Kate tells PEOPLE in the new issue out Friday. "I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life."...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
After news broke that Jon Gosselin's Manhattan apartment was burglarized, our readers sounded off. Even though there is no evidence to tell if his ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman actually robbed Gosselin's pad at this point, 20,000+ readers voted and believe she's behind the whole hoax. Over 70 percent said they were sure Glassman was responsible....
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 03:19 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Jon Gosselin was a no-show at Thursday's hearing in his legal fight with the TLC network. Gosselin's attorney, Mark Heller, had previously said the celebrity dad would attend Thursday's hearing in Maryland, but the hearing started without him. The network wants the judge to stop the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' dad from making media appearances that it says violate his exclusive contract....
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an interview with ABC's Barbara Walters, Kate Gosselin admits that her kids are crying over 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' being over. "They cried in the van on the way home from school the other day. I finally admitted to them, they kept asking, 'Where's the camera crew? Where's the camera crew? We miss them.' And I said, 'Our show is over.' ... Eight sobbing kids driving home from school," Gossel...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 12:13 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why "Jimmy Clausen Punched," "Jon and Kate Series Finale," "Erin Ravenstahl," and "Adam Lambert Good Morning America" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Although 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' aired its final episode on Monday, Kate Gosselin admits it could have been avoided. "I feel like it's been taken from us, from me and the kids," she said about the TV series that ended this week after five seasons due to the disagreements between she and estranged husband Jon Gosselin. The hour mixed direct-to-camera, separate interviews with both parents. Kate calle...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 10:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin could be about a month away from finalizing their divorce, after a successful day at the arbitration table in Pennsylvania on Saturday. According to TMZ, Jon won't fight Kate for primary custody of their eight kids and neither party is seeking spousal support. The two main issues still on the table are distribution of assets and child support. The day began as m...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs a computer? Not former IT analyst Jon Gosselin, who drafted and signed a hand-scribbled contract with Kate Major that hired her as his personal assistant and laid out how she would earn payment and limited his then-girlfriend from talking negatively about him in the press. RadarOnline.com got their hands on the document, dated July 28 and reportedly written during a weekend getaway at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Hanks's Son Reveals Cocaine Addiction, Says He's '50 Days Clean'
- Bette Midler Apologizes to Ariana Grande for 'Whore' Comment
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Kris Jenner Introduces Boyfriend Corey Gamble to Friends While Clubbing in L.A.: See Their PDA Pic!
- Dog Dressed as Teddy Bear Runs on Treadmill in Cutest Video—Watch Munchkin the Shih Tzu in Action!
- 9 Things To Know When Spending Thanksgiving With Your Significant Other's Giant Family