Posts with tag "JonBonJovi"
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
The son of rocker Jon Bon Jovi was rushed to the hospital in the early hours of the morning Sunday, TMZ reports. Due to a snowstorm that hit the East coast over the weekend, the boy was transported to Rierview Medical Center in Redbank, NJ by SUV. The reason for the visit is unknown. The boy was treated and released the same day....
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Married 70 Years Die 15 Hours Apart
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL