Posts with tag "JonHamm"
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 10:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Check out our Girls on Pop update, where photo editor Maggie looks at the high school yearbook photos of several stars, including 'Mad Men' hottie Jon Hamm, who probably broke many hearts back in his days as a jock, Brad Pitt, Megan Fox and others. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:32 PM by Tricia Romano
Recently, Askmen.com's readers named Don Draper, a fictional character, the most Influential Man of 2009. We thought, "Well, this could be so much worse." It could be Vito Corleone, or Hannibal Lecter, or Darth Vader. Of course, we love the protagonist of 'Mad Men' as much as the next person; he's handsome and dresses well, but he's really not a nice guy or a happy person. See...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
On 'Mad Men,' Jon Hamm is flawed but seemingly invincible. But on the set of his upcoming film 'The Town,' the suave actor is subject to accidents just like everyone else. Hamm was sporting a hole punch-sized crater in his neck during a visit to 'The Late Show with David Letterman' and explained it like so: "I actually got shot in the neck... Things sort of blow up when you shoot the fake stuff...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:19 PM by Tricia Romano
Here at Popeater, being addicted to television is a part of our job, consuming all the new fall shows and the gossip that comes with it on a daily basis. We realize that the rest of you might not be, uh, so diligent (aka you have lives), so we're here to get you up to speed on the biggest TV moment from each day of the past week. ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL