Posts with tag "JonandKateGosselin"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's been a wild and crazy year for the celebrities, and the tabloids have chronicled their journey -- with at least a little bit of truth. With varying weight and accuracy, the tabloids went nuts this year. We've posted a few of our favorites in the photo above, as they represent the massive year in gossip. Jon and Kate Split? Totally true. Brad and Angelina wedding news? Not so much. Kriste...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions
A photo of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps smoking pot at a party made its rounds in the news this year. But PopEater readers think too much was made of the story. Over 41K voted and 37 percent chose the marijuana story as a "much ado about nothing," topping Jon and Kate Gosselin's divorce, which had 32 percent of the vote....
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Once-upon-a-time, Jon and Kate Gosselin were just the parents of twins and sextuplets, whose occasional appearances on TLC to showcase the difficulties of parenting multiple sets of multiples turned into a reality series -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' But now, their life and fame have sky-rocketed into a tabloid mess and their story is definitely made-for-TV-worthy. (And there are rumors that there...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
The famous artist Paul Cezzane once said "It is so fine and yet so terrible to stand in front of a blank canvas." Well that is how Hugh McMahon feels about standing in front of an un-carved pumpkin. PopEater stopped by Old Navy's Urban Pumpkin Patch last week to see celebrity pumpkin carver McMahon at work carving up a Michael Jackson pumpkin (is it too soon?). Watch PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO N...
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's been an interesting few days of Jon and Kate Gosselin. In the midst of their divorce, Jon stopped proceedings to work things out with his estranged wife. TLC announced that the Gosselin father was being dropped from the title of the show -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' would become simply 'Kate Plus 8.' Jon fired back and legally prevented the network from filming their children. He claimed it's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'The Gift'
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kylie Jenner: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap
- Game of Thrones Recap: "The Gift" Finally Gives Fans the Greatest Present Ever
- Morgan Stewart Models in NYC, EJ Johnson Plans Trip to Bahamas, Dorothy Wang's Party Goes Sour—Get the #RichKids Recap!