Posts with tag "Jonas Brothers"
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 04:41 PM by AOL TV Editors
Rest easy, America: the Jonas Brothers are not breaking up. This is according to Nick Jonas, a Jonas Brother and also leader of Nick Jonas and the Administration, who was interviewed Friday on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC). The individual Jonases (Joni?) are all working on solo projects right now, like Nick's involvement with a talent competition sponsored by Quaker Chewy. But they have...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 06:16 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
While on vacation with the Jonas clan in Hawaii, Nick and Joe went for a dip in the pacific ocean to cool off. The two younger Jonas brothers bared their flat abs on the beach, Nick sporting some high-stylin' gold rimmed aviator sunglasses. Although older brother, Kevin, wasn't there to partake in the surf and sun, we got more than a Jonas eyeful with Joe, 21, and Nick, 18. The boys both too...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- YouTube -
- Jonas Brothers -
- Jason Mraz
Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Sarah Crow
The Jonas Brothers may still be the hottest thing in teen music, but Kevin, Joe, and Nick's TV show may be a thing of the past, Hollywood Life reports. The Jo bros' Disney Channel show, 'Jonas L.A.' may be over after just over a year on the air. Paul Hoen, the show's director, tweeted, "Sadly no more Jonas LA" on Saturday only to delete the message minutes later....
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 01:07 PM by Maggie Coughlan
For the past two years, Elise Abdalla has been living a rock 'n' roll fantasy. As a videographer, Elise has traveled the world with musicians like Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Jordin Sparks, Honor Society and Wonder Girls, capturing every aspect of their lives on tour. "Despite all the craziness of touring and constantly being surrounded by press and fans, they were all extremely humble and tr...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 05:38 PM by Steven Avalos
The White House has seen it's fair share of important people over the years, but last night was definitely a decidedly star-studded event in honor of Paul McCartney. The former Beatle shared the stage with Stevie Wonder, Faith Hill, Corrine Bailey Rae and even the Jonas Brothers, all who paid tribute through covers of his classic and extensive catalog of music, and even got a light roasting by ...
- Posted May 14th 2010 at 11:23 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
The Jonas Brothers used to be three single dudes traversing the globe with thousands of girls chasing after them. But when the Jonas Brothers head out on their three-continent summer tour, beginning July 27, it will be a different scene now that Kevin Jonas is a married man and their opening act, Demi Lovato, is Joe Jonas' girlfriend. (Only Nick is left unattached.) PopEater caught up with the...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Joshua Ostroff
Hot on the heels of her arch-rivals the Jonas Brothers, who helmed the 2009 MuchMusic Video Awards, Miley Cyrus has been announced as co-host for this year's MMVAs in June. Let the tween screaming commence! Not surprisingly, the 17-year-old pop superstar, who has sold 15 million albums, will also be performing at the annual award show/street party in downtown Toronto. "I'm so excited to co-h...
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
The Jonas Brothers are lending their squeaky-clean image to a worthwhile cause (and no, it's not abstinence). The trio has teamed up with TOMS Shoes for 'One Day Without Shoes,' an event designed to highlight the struggles of individuals who go barefoot on a daily basis. TOMS, a footwear company founded by former 'Amazing Race' contestant Blake Mycoskie, donates one pair of shoes to a child in ...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped it was an April Fools' Day prank, but it looks like we have to face the truth: Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have called off their romance ... again. Though the Disney stars never confirmed they'd tried another round of their on-again, off-again relationship, a source tells PEOPLE: "They were an item, but they are no longer together." "It's evident to everyone that they will always have ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- O-M-Aca-G! Go Behind the Scenes on the Set of Pitch Perfect 2
- This Cat Really Doesn't Like His Santa Suit (VIDEO)
- Joanna Krupa Gets Egg-Retrieval Procedure (VIDEO)
- Celebs react to Sony pulling 'The Interview' from theaters
- R&B singer Ashanti 'horrified' at thought of stalker retrial
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!