Posts with tag "Jonathan Rhys Meyers"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 09:48 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
'Tudors' star Jonathan Rhys Meyers was rushed to a Central London hospital Tuesday night after reports that he had taken a large quantity of pills in an attempt at suicide, according to The Sun. Now, a friend of the actor is speaking out, saying that Meyers' dangerous condition was due to a relapse rather than a go at taking his own life. "It was not a suicide attempt," a source close to the ac...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
'The Tudors' star Jonathan Rhys Meyers has checked into rehab, again, for alcohol addiction. The Mirror is reporting that the 33-year-old actor, who has a history of battling alcohol addiction, is said to have spent 10 days at a London clinic last month. He is believed to have left the facilities due to work commitments. This is reportedly Meyers' fourth stint at rehab. The actor last ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 12:09 PM by Zach Dionne
- Filed under:
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is facing a lawsuit from United Airlines employee Kathryn Williams, who contends that Meyers "assaulted, battered and verbally abused her after being barred from stepping on an early morning flight," the Daily Mail reports. The star of Showtime's 'The Tudors' and Woody Allen's 'Match Point' was allegedly drunk off vodka in NYC's JFK Airport before the incident in May 2010. ...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Irish actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers, star of Showtime's 'The Tudors,' has agreed to give rehab another try for his addiction to alcohol following the latest in a string of airport-related incidents, his publicist has confirmed. Though the rep declined to give further details, a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE that the 32-year-old star "just really wants to get better," adding, "this has...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill (Duggar) Dillard Shares Sweet Family Moment with Son Israel (Photos)
- Facebook Photo Helps Mother and Son Reunite, 15 Years After He Was Kidnapped: 'It's a Miracle'
- Kim Kardashian West: 'I Don't Do Fillers or Botox When Pregnant'