Posts with tag "JordinSparks"
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist vi...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
On Friday night, celebrities brought it all to a sold-out crowd at Z100's Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden. Performers included Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Pitbull, Boys Like Girls, Jordin Sparks, The Fray and Justin Bieber. Check out the photos. >> http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNode...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 09:46 AM by PopEater Staff
First Glenn Beck and now this!?! Inflamed appendixes are wreaking havoc on celebrities this month, with Jordin Sparks the latest victim. The 'American Idol' winner is on the mend after having an attack of acute appendicitis this past week. She had the little bugger removed on Wednesday night and is now "feeling a little better but very sore," the singer told fans on Twitter. She later Tweete...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Artist: Jordin Sparks Age: 19 Why She's Hot: While her hit singles 'Tattoo' and 'No Air' are still fan favorites, the Season 6 'American Idol' winner is showing the world another dimension of herself on her sophomore album, 'Battlefield.' With pipes that won't quit, Jordin was invited to sing the national anthem at the 2009 NFC championship game and at the Commander-in-Chief's Inaugural Ball h...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Was Googled More in 2014: Adele Dazeem or the Queen?
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Expert: '90 percent' sure North Korea behind cyberattack on Sony
- Terrible celebrity hair
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Who Won Season 29? Plus, Find Out What's In Store for Season 30!
- About American Horror Story's Devastating and Shocking Pepper Episode...