Posts with tag "Josh Brolin"
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 09:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem are two of Hollywood's hunkiest leading men, but at tonight's Academy Awards, they looked more like a pair of handsome cater-waiters than Oscar presenters. The pair, who previously starred together in 'No Country For Old Men,' appeared to present the awards for Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Original Screenplay in matching white tuxedo jackets and ties. ...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 07:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Josh Brolin wants to make one thing very clear: he's never cheated on his wife, Diane Lane. "I don't f*** around on my wife," the 'Jonah Hex' actor tells Playboy in their upcoming October issue (via UsMagazine.com). "I mean, check her out, man. My relationship with my wife is fantastic." Brolin was photographed kissing 'Grindhouse' co-star Marley Shelton earlier this year though both...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 03:00 PM by Deborah Schoeneman
On March 10, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that the much-hyped sequel to Oliver Stone's hit 1987 film 'Wall Street' -- 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' -- was being bumped from April 23 to Sept. 24. The industry buzz was that the studio, Fox, wanted the film to have a fancy gala debut at the Cannes Film Festival, which would mean a worldwide launch. Plus, the summer schedule is...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Amber James
Adam Lambert's AMAs performance from Sunday night has everyone talking, and it seems award shows in 2009 were filled with shock value. We predict that years from now, people will still be talking about Kanye West infamously interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs. When hundreds of celebrities are piled into one room, there is no guessing what will happen. Over the past decade, there have been...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
It looks like the rumors are true. Academy Award winners Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are informing friends they are engaged, according to reports from the NY Daily News and US Magazine. "They're telling friends they will get married," said an unnamed friend who was told the news directly from one member of the ultra private couple. The nuptial news is shocking to many fans. "They tried to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jodi Arias Back in Court for Sentencing Retrial
- Kylie Jenner Is Not Dating Rapper Tyga, Says Kris
- Everyone in Hollywood Is Wearing These Boots
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Michael Sam Cut From Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad, Shares Hopes for an NFL Return on Twitter
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Recalls Hating "Girly" Things as a Kid, Talks About Being Bullied—Watch Now
- Jennifer Lopez Proves She's Still "Jenny From the Block" By Singing With This American Idol Hopeful