Posts with tag "JoshKelley"
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 08:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Josh Kelley is beaming over the adoption of his baby daughter, Nancy Leigh. The singer, who is married to actress Katherine Heigl, told the audience at his Miami University show, "We adopted a baby from Korea, me and my girl, and she's awesome, dude! This girl is the bomb!" During the show, Kelley introduced a song he had just written for his daughter, whom the couple has nicknamed Naleigh. He...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL