Posts with tag "Joss Stone"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 09:31 AM by Nicki Gostin
Joss Stone has a new album coming out July 26 called 'LP1,' but unfortunately she's been in the news this week for something rather disturbing and unsavory. Two men were arrested outside her home for allegedly plotting to rob and kidnap the vivacious 24-year-old singer. Although she was instructed not to discuss details by the police, Stone did tell us that she's "fine" and sounded rather blase...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Spinner Editors
While two men charged in connection with a plot to assault and rob Joss Stone appeared in court Thursday, the soul singer was otherwise occupied with baking, painting and doing interviews to promote her new album, 'LP1.' "I'm fine, hon, don't worry," Stone tells Spinner. "I'm all good. People are crazy, but that's OK. Hey, I'm carrying on: I paint my bathroom. I bake my cakes. All is well." ...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 07:47 AM by Kelly Fisher
Joss Stone is in the middle of a very scary situation. According to police, two men have been arrested for plotting to rob and murder the British soul singer. The men, ages 30 and 33, were arrested near Stone's UK home, OK! Magazine UK reports. The police found swords, rope and a body bag with the men upon their arrest. "Police attended an address in Cullompton yesterday morning after alert...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 06:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
Joss Stone is baring all for a new PETA anti-fur campaign ad. Known for their creative use of naked celebrities, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals have run ads with musicians like Morrissey and Dave Navarro, as well as non-nudes with the likes of Justin Bieber and Janet Jackson. Now the British soul star is getting in on the act, shedding all of her clothes for a promo urging a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Tom Hiddleston wrote an email to Joss Whedon and it's predictably charming
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Get Ready to Fall in Love With This Sexy Professional Bo Staffer (Yep, You Read That Right)
- Michelle Rodriguez Returns to Spain Without Zac Efron: Did Their Hookup Fizzle as Fast as These 5 Celeb Flings?
- Here's What Would Happen If Marnie From Girls Had Been Cast in Peter Pan Live! Instead