Posts with tag "JoyBehar"
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 04:34 PM by PopEater Staff
Joy Behar brushes off the "feud" that is reportedly brewing between her and Kirstie Alley. "What war? It's a one-sided war!" she tells PopEater's Rob Shuter. "Get your FACTS straight. Ms.Behar left out the part where her show was trashing me.I don't SHOOT first & I don't FEIGN innocence," Alley responded to the story. A few weeks ago, Kirstie threw a few insults to Behar on Twitter. ...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 09:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Joy Behar made her paycheck Thursday during a Tiger Woods-related discussion on 'The View,' where she used her gift of comedic wordplay to call one of the golfer's alleged mistresses a "hooker." After Whoopi Goldberg referenced Rachel Uchitel in the growing Tiger scandal, the ladies began cross-talking before a ding! went off in Behar's mind: "Uchitel she's a hooker." Watch after the jump....
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 07:16 AM by PopEater Staff
On 'The Joy Behar Show,' host Joy Behar grilled Levi Johnston about being a gay icon, a role the father of Sarah Palin's grandchild who recently posed for Playgirl takes in stride. "Someone just told me there's a gay porno movie with a look-a-like of you, how do you feel about all of that?" Joy asked. "Let 'em do what they're going to do," Levi answered. Watch ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Speculation is rising that late night talk powerhouse Larry King will be hanging up his 'Live' mic when his current contract with CNN expires in 18 months. If he does retire, which King himself has revealed little interest in doing, there is no shortage of potential successors waiting in the wings. Rumored contenders to take Larry's chair include 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest, network...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case