Posts with tag "Judd Apatow"
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
If there's one thing Megan Fox knows how to sell, it's sex appeal. But can she pull off humor? According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress may be trying her hand against some of Hollywood's humor heavyweights in Judd Apatow's follow-up to 2007's 'Knocked Up.' Paul Rudd and Apatow's wife, Leslie Mann, who starred as a perpetually feuding couple in the original, have reportedly agreed to...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:09 AM by Christine Fenno
One of Hollywood's busiest writer-director-producers, Judd Apatow ('The 40-Year-Old Virgin,' 'Superbad,' 'Knocked Up,' the upcoming 'Wanderlust') took on hosting duties Saturday night at the Producers Guild Awards in Los Angeles. Of course, the elephant in the room was last week's controversial Golden Globes -- in fact, the PGA's took place in the very same Beverly Hilton ballroom -- and Apatow...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 03:09 PM by PopEater Staff
In Judd Apatow's new public service announcement about -- but not endorsed by -- American Jewish World Service, Lindsay Lohan joins a slew of stars for a video that sends combines laughs with a somewhat serious message. "I am not Jewish, but I am happy to be here," Lohan says. "These things pay well, right?" And just like that, we realize the gal who is reportedly looking for a sponsor to fund...
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Pee-Wee Herman will be hitting the big screen again -- and Hollywood's comedy mastermind-of-the-moment, Judd Apatow, is helping bring the gray suited, red bow-tie clad character back to life, the Associated Press reports. While rumors have been brewing for months about a possible movie for the infamous children's character, it was finally confirmed that it's really going to happen. Apatow's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance
- Easter Celebrations: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and More!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!