Posts with tag "Jude Law"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:55 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Hello there Jude Law! The sexy actor was spotted getting some R&R at the Eden Roc Hotel in Cap d'Antibes, France, showing off his beach bod. The 'Sherlock Holmes' star wore a yellow bathing suit has he took a dip in the water and lounged with some friends, before grabbing lunch with an unidentified lady. Law just finished his stint as a judge at the 64th Cannes Films Festival, where ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 04:22 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Jude Law
Has Jude Law found his next long-term love? Probably not. The British star was caught locking lips with an older woman at the Rio de Janeiro Carnival in Brazil over the weekend. He and on-again, off-again girlfriend Sienna Miller broke it off again last month, but he doesn't look too down in the dumps about it. Law is currently filming his latest film, 'Contagion,' in San Francisco, but took ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split after more than seven years in an on-and-off relationship. The English actor couple began dating in 2003, got engaged a year later, broke up in 2006 after Law's affair with his children's nanny, then came back together in the autumn of 2009. "It is mutual and amicable, and they are still friends," a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE. Law's rep adds, "I ...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Moviefone Editors
Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are currently hard at work on the sequel to Guy Ritchie's 'Sherlock Holmes,' and 'Entertainment Tonight' has been kind enough to share the first behind-the-scenes look at the film's progress. 'ET' cameras paid a visit to the set recently, where they were greeted by an unsettling sight: star Robert Downey Jr. in drag. Too bad Ricky Gervais didn't know about this -- ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 10:03 AM by Christine Fenno
Ever since going public with their rekindled romance in May, British "It" couple Jude Law and Sienna Miller have been hounded by paparazzi. But now, it looks like they've paid a hefty sum to achieve more privacy whenever they want to see one another. The U.K.'s Daily Mail reports this week that Law and Miller (who were once engaged, until Miller ended the relationship in 2005 after Law's ...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
During her high-profile marriage to Jude Law, British actress Sadie Frost suffered from crippling post-natal depression, which eventually led to the couple's divorce. In her memoir, 'Crazy Days,' due out next month, she details her depression, admitting it got so bad she slashed her arm with a pair of scissors (via UK's Daily Mail). ...
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 12:49 PM by John Mitchell
The nominees for the Tony Awards were announced this morning, and some of Hollywood's biggest names were among those celebrated for their work on the New York stage. Scarlett Johansson, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jude Law, Kelsey Grammer and Denzel Washington are among the nominees for the 64th annual ceremony, which airs June 13 at 8PM on CBS. The Green Day rock opera 'American Idiot' scored a ...
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
It seemed like old times at last night's Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute gala, where on-again, off-again couple Jude Law and Sienna Miller went public with their relationship for the first time since rumors sprouted that they were back together. Miller, 28, wore a blue Emilio Pucci dress. (For more on last night's fashions, visit Stylelist.) The couple reportedly reunited at ...
- Posted Mar 14th 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Last night, Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also ...
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 09:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Heidi Fleiss is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger Walk Red Carpet Together at Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- ?Saturday Night Live' finale recap: Ben Affleck shines, but Stefon and Fred Armisen steal the show