Posts with tag "JudeLaw"
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 09:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Heidi Fleiss is tha...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Hey Jude, eat your heart out! Actress and ex-Mrs. Law Sadie Frost takes it ALL off in the brand-spanking new issue of Grazia magazine to prove that a celebrity doesn't need airbrushing to look good. [Check It Out] Frost, 44, who has four kids (including three with Law), describes herself as the quintessential everywoman, cellulite and all. "I want to make a big point here," she says. "It's not ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 11:59 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A new year is upon us and with it comes a slew of resolutions, including some made by Hollywood's biggest stars. While we could have rounded up a bunch of celebrities to find out what goals they were setting for 2010, we thought it'd be more fun to pick resolutions for them. So, from Jon Gosselin kicking his smoking habit to Susan Sarandon hitting the dating scene, here are our 2010 resolution s...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like the rumors are true that Jude Law and Sienna Miller have rekindled their romance. The 'Sherlock Holmes' star was photographed on the beach in Barbados over the weekend. Miller was all smiles as she splashed in the ocean with Law's three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost -- Rafferty, 13, Iris, 9, and Rudy, 7. Miller and Law split up four years ago when he had an affair with his children'...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Maybe it's something about the impending holiday break that has everyone on TV flubbing their choice of words this week, making for a big old barrel of awkward on the tube. Whether it was guests like Jude Law or hosts like Elisabeth Hasselbeck or Oprah Winfrey, it seemed like everyone had already checked their brains -- and questioning/answering abilities -- out to lunch. Watch Three Instances ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 12:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Jude Law forgot how to count on Thursday when asked by David Letterman how many kids he has. There to promote the awesome-looking 'Sherlock Holmes,' Law and the 'Late Show' host were going through the whatcha-doin-for-Christmas motions when he said "I usually try to take the children on a bit of an adventure." Letterman followed up with "how many kids?" and Law gave a flat-out "three." While La...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater Staff
The British press is swooning over the possibility that Sienna Miller and Jude Law -- once Britain's most prominent celeb couples until a rash of infidelity and drama -- are once again dating. The two have been spotted together several times over recent weeks, as they're both in New York for stints on Broadway....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
The mother of Jude Law's baby wants the world to see the child she had with the actor and is showing off her new daughter to Hello! magazine. Samantha Burke, who had a child following her romantic affair with Law, is giving the world its first glimpse of five-week-old Sophia on the magazine's cover. Burke reportedly raked in $300,000 by selling the rights to the first photo reveal of Sophia, a...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In case you missed it, Jude Law appeared as a guest on 'The Jimmy Fallon Show' and was asked to read a bit of poetry to which he gladly obliged. That's when Fallon told him that he would actually be reading the lyrics of Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face.' Watch the brilliant clip: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 10 Times Parenthood Made Us Cry
- Trend to Try: Slouchy Dolman-Sleeve Sweaters
- Brazilian Model Andressa Urach Opens Up About Her Plastic Surgery Disaster
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Simon Cowell Will Soon Be Making Cutting Remarks in Two Languages—He's Learning Spanish!
- Taylor Swift Remembers When She Felt She & Sam Smith Would Be BFFs—and May Have Ariana Grande to Thank for It!
- One Man Dead, Two Others Injured After Accident on the Set of Martin Scorsese's New Film Silence