Posts with tag "Julia Roberts"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'The Art of Getting By,' Emma Roberts plays a popular high school teen who begins a relationship with a lonely misfit played by an all-grown-up Freddie Highmore. The 20-year-old daughter of Eric (and niece of Julia) has been working since she was a kid and is whip smart in interviews. She spoke to PopEater about highs (school and heels), her love of thick eyebrows and the "ridiculous" chatter...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 08:36 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Julia Roberts can, and is, doing it all these days. She is a successful actress, loving mother and wife, and is aging ever-so-gracefully right in front of our eyes. The 43-year-old beauty sat down with her 'Larry Crowne' co-star and director, Tom Hanks, for an interview with W magazine and the playful pair came across as real and genuine as one would hope they'd be. The interview and photos cap...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 01:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Julia Roberts steps back into the light. With light hair, that is! We spotted Roberts rocking a new blonde hair color at the premiere of "Jesus Henry Christ" during the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City. Center-parted and styled in beachy waves, the 43-year-old actress' lighter locks make her appear 20 years younger....
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 12:46 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the luckiest actress of all? This weekend, many would say musician Phil Collins' daughter -- the stylish starlet who just scored a royally big break. Lily Collins, 22, is "so excited," according to People.com, about news that she'll play Snow White in 'The Brothers Grimm: Snow White,' the upcoming 3-D adaption starring Julia Roberts as the Evil Queen. The f...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Some people get tattoos of flowers, others of favorite quotes. But there's one man in Chile who decided to cover himself with tattoos of...Julia Roberts. Newspaper salesman Miljenko Parserisas Bukovic, 56, has not one, not 10, but 82 tattoos of Roberts' face all over his body, according to Reuters. He has already spent $4,000 on his tats, and plans on getting more -- if there's room. B...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Julia Roberts is still the fairest of them all. The actress, who is already Hollywood royalty, is confirmed to play the Evil Queen in the upcoming film 'The Brothers Grimm: Snow White,' according to Entertainment Weekly. The Relativity Media-backed fairy tale is reported to start shooting in April, with producer Brett Ratner attached to the project as well. "Julia was our first and only choi...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Kelly Fisher
Let the Oscar campaigning continue. This time around, it's Hollywood golden girl Julia Roberts calling out her 'Eat, Pray, Love' co-star Javier Bardem to receive a Best Actor Oscar nomination for his role in the Spanish-language film 'Biutiful.' Though Bardem was passed over for Screen Actors Guild and Golden Globe nominations, Roberts had some Oscar-fightin' words while chatting with EW. "I...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 11:05 AM by Sarah Crow
You think the price of your morning coffee is outrageous? Just try getting Julia Roberts to drink it. The Oscar winner banked a cool $1.5 million to film a 45-second spot for Italian coffee company Lavazza. The best part of the deal? Roberts didn't have to remember a single line to earn the payday. Watch Julia's million dollar sip after the jump!...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 05:58 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Just weeks ago, Julia Roberts was baring her body in a bikini. But when promoting 'Eat, Pray, Love' in Italy, she has suddenly gone undercover. Our pals at StyleList spotted the actress at the Rome premiere of 'EPL" on Sept. 16 in a long-sleeved, floor-length gown. The classic, black lace Dolce & Gabbana frock, which featured a collar-bone baring rounded neck and a bow at the waist, conc...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 07:50 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Julia Roberts continues to appear ageless, especially when she hits the beach. After showing off her toned gams in short-shorts at the NYC premiere of 'Eat Pray Love' earlier this month, the 42-year-old actress was spotted making a splash in Hawaii on Aug. 29 in a halter-neck bikini. Roberts was taking a break from the aggressive promotion of her summer film. If the Lancôme pitchwoman ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview