Posts with tag "Julia Stiles"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 12:59 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Lady Gaga isn't the only star celebrating a birthday today. The 'Born This Way' singer shares her special day with two stars she has probably never met. Kate Gosselin and Julia Stiles both turn another year older today. Thanks to a reality television career that started in 2005, it may feel like America has known Gosselin for a lifetime, but the 'Dancing With the Stars' alum is just 36. With...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Toes in the sand and the sun on your face? Sounds like the perfect remedy for the cold weather blues. A tone and tan Julia Stiles is taking that advice and spending some quality time on the beach in Maui this week. The actress is showing off her bikini-ready body while vacationing where she was seen paddle surfing and sunbathing with friends. Stiles isn't the only star who hasn't let the win...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 08:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
Actress Julia Stiles was almost stuck in Cuba last December while providing humanitarian aid, she writes in the Wall Street Journal. "With three days left to go in my trip, I was walking around Havana flat broke," she writes. "Cuba is not a place where one can access American banks or use credit cards, so if you run out of cash you cannot get anything. You can't even get off the island." Sti...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 06:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Within hours of 'Dexter' stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter announcing their separation, rumors began swirling about what might have caused the split. One of the most popular? That 'Dexter' guest star Julia Stiles was secretly dating Hall. Well, that's just not the case, says 29-year-old Stiles. In fact, UsMagazine.com reports she released the following statement on Thursday: "I have ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Does a Celeb Hairstylist Create So Many Great Looks? With This $10 Find
- Let's Talk About Salt-N-Pepa's Cooking Show
- Throwback Thursday, Royals Edition! See Prince William's First Photo
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues