Posts with tag "JuliaRoberts"
- Posted Feb 15th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, most of our fashion disasters come from the 'Valentine's Day' film premiere. The celebs did not disappoint and both men and women were equal offenders. Two style-winners from this w...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The Golden Globes, MTV VMAs, and The Oscars are all extravagant events where the top entertainers in the world gather together to pay respect to the best in their respective industries. All of these top-notch events are catered with the best food and drink that money can buy. And sometimes our favorite celebrities have a little too much sauce before they take the stage, thus creating some of the m...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
On first glance, the star-studded trailer for the movie 'Valentine's Day' seemed like a romantic comedy with a boatload of star power and box office appeal. However, as more begin analyzing the nuances of the trailer, some are calling foul about one omission -- the gay storyline between Bradley Cooper and Eric Dane. So is it a case of smart editing to throw off viewers, or the studio being worr...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Valentine's Day' is unlike other movies in the fact that it doesn't have, say, two big stars ... it has dozens. Who, you might ask? Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts ... and that's just getting started! Taylor Swift (and Lautner!), Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba -- we could go on forever, but instead, we'll just exclusively premiere the trailer along with Moviefone instead. Oth...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling r...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 11:02 AM by PopEater Staff
This 'Pretty Woman' is causing a dirty mess. Hollywood superstar Julia Roberts' new movie is disrupting worshippers in an Indian village during one of their most important festivals, BBC News is reporting. The imposing film set for 'Eat, Pray, Love' is preventing the inhabitants of Pataudi, a town near Delhi, from celebrating the religious festival of Navratri. The Hollywood star's security det...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5-Year Old Donates Stem Cells to Save the Life of Her Twin Brother: 'The Love They Have Is Now Even Stronger,' Says Mom
- 8-Year-Old Boy Writes Heartwarming Apology Note to Library After Accidentally Ripping a Page From a Comic Book
- Gravy Wrestling Is the Greatest Sport You've Never Heard Of
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Fashion Police Takes on the Craziest Looks From 2015 VMAs! Get a Preview of Tonight's Hilarious Return
- Gisele Bündchen Steps Out Amid Plastic Surgery Rumors, Wears Baggy Sweater Covering Body—See the Photo
- This Is What the World Would Be Like if Kanye West Really Were the President