Posts with tag "Julianne Moore"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Lady Gaga -
- Neil Patrick Harris -
- Julianne Moore
It certainly has been a groundbreaking yet nail biting week for marriage equality in New York as same-sex marriage advocates have come within one Republican Senate vote to pass the marriage equality bill -- although the vote still has yet to take place. But the hesitation to bring the bill to a vote -- on behalf of Republicans -- is not for the lack of trying and persuasion from our favorit...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 07:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Tina Fey, watch your back! The first look at Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin in HBO's upcoming film 'Game Change' has hit the Internet, and she looks astonishingly like the former Alaska governor. Moore and Ed Harris will star in the HBO pic based on the book of the same name. Written by Danny Strong -- yep, Jonathan from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and writer of HBO's 'Recount' -- the film starts...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Julianne Moore was sent to portray Hillary Clinton in HBO's 'The Special Relationship,' before dropping out due to scheduling conflicts with 'The Kids Are All Right.' The role eventually went to Hope Davis, who played the former first lady opposite Dennis Quaid's Bill Clinton, but not before Moore completed a makeup test for the film, according to BlackBook.com. Incidentally, Moore will play...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 05:58 PM by Emily Hall
It could have been worse. Obvious choice, Tina Fey? Or, hey, lefty activist Susan Sarandon? Instead, beautiful actress Julianne Moore has been selected to play one-time Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO film 'Game Change.' This is the screen adaptation of the best-selling 2008 tell-all tome written by accomplished political reporters Mark Halperin and John H...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 11:59 PM by Denise Warner
Oscar-nominated actress Julianne Moore is helping clean your children's classroom. As part of the Make a Clean Difference program with Bounty, Moore participated in We Love Our School Week -- an initiative to give kids a clean enviornment to learn. "We love our children, we care for them and we have a responsibility to them and to their education," she told PopEater at the event. "This is a ...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
She might have lost her Golden Globe this year, but Julianne Moore still has something to smile about: She'll be honored as this year's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year by Harvard University. The actress will be roasted by the Hasty Pudding Theatricals -- the nation's oldest undergradaute drama troupe -- on Jan. 27, according to the Boston Herald. The group cites Moore's diverse film and tele...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 06:33 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Julianne Moore graces the cover the November issue of Allure and in the accompanying interview, she opens up about the difference between kissing men vs. women, why she won't get plastic surgery and what being middle aged really means. "I don't really think it's different kissing a woman vs. a man. I don't think it really is. The difference is kissing someone you know versus someone you...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling r...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gigi Hadid Got All Her Prom Dresses from Her Mom Yolanda's Closet!
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Taylor Swift Gets Piggyback Ride From a Shirtless Calvin Harris—See the Adorable Photo
- Andy Samberg Wears a Strange Bubble Suit on Jimmy Kimmel Live, But for a Very Good Reason
- Calvin Harris' First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He's Smitten With Her—See the Pic!