Posts with tag "JulianneMoore"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!