Posts with tag "JulianneMoore"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Alamuddin's Wedding Gown and Jewelry: All the Details! (PHOTO)
- Emmy Rossum Ate 7 Cakes for Her Birthday
- The Workout Tool for People Who Hate Working Out
- Wal-Mart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan statue stolen from Hall Of Fame Plaza
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?