Posts with tag "Juno Awards"
- Posted Apr 18th 2010 at 10:45 PM by Joshua Ostroff
Justin Bieber may have come up empty-handed at the 2010 Juno Awards in St John's, Newfoundland, but it wasn't for lack of screaming. International superstars Michael Bublé and Drake may have been the big winners at the annual celebration of the best in Canadian music, but it was the upstart pop star who provided the running theme throughout the awards at Mile One arena. The Bieber phenom...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Drew Berner
Jay-Z can announce the death of autotune all he wants -- Stereos are doing everything they can to keep it alive and kicking. And they've got a pair of Juno Award nominations to prove there's life in it yet. Stereos first gained fame last year for their winning stint on MuchMusic reality series 'DisBand,' and their autotune-drenched pop-punk soon went mainstream. Their self-titled debut album ha...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Karen Bliss
Hedley haven't won a Juno Award yet, but it's not for lack of trying. The band has been nominated 11 times, including the two they're up for on April 18 for Group of the Year and Pop Album of the Year for 'The Show Must Go.' Not to mention they've performed on the Canadian awards show multiple times. But frontman Jacob Hoggard is looking forward to the festivities in St. John's, Newfoundland, w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Let Frank Sinatra Seduce You All Over Again in the Sinatra: All or Nothing at All Trailer
- Harrison Ford's Scalp and Facial Injuries Likely to 'Heal Very Well,' Says Surgeon
- Teen Allegedly Encouraged to Kill Himself Went to 'Wrong Person' for Help, Friend Says
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- Ronda Rousey breaks impudent MMA TV host's ribs