Posts with tag "Juno Awards"
- Posted Apr 18th 2010 at 10:45 PM by Joshua Ostroff
Justin Bieber may have come up empty-handed at the 2010 Juno Awards in St John's, Newfoundland, but it wasn't for lack of screaming. International superstars Michael Bublé and Drake may have been the big winners at the annual celebration of the best in Canadian music, but it was the upstart pop star who provided the running theme throughout the awards at Mile One arena. The Bieber phenom...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Drew Berner
Jay-Z can announce the death of autotune all he wants -- Stereos are doing everything they can to keep it alive and kicking. And they've got a pair of Juno Award nominations to prove there's life in it yet. Stereos first gained fame last year for their winning stint on MuchMusic reality series 'DisBand,' and their autotune-drenched pop-punk soon went mainstream. Their self-titled debut album ha...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Karen Bliss
Hedley haven't won a Juno Award yet, but it's not for lack of trying. The band has been nominated 11 times, including the two they're up for on April 18 for Group of the Year and Pop Album of the Year for 'The Show Must Go.' Not to mention they've performed on the Canadian awards show multiple times. But frontman Jacob Hoggard is looking forward to the festivities in St. John's, Newfoundland, w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- 'There's Nothing Like a Plane Crash to Make You Realize How Mortal You Are,' Says Teen Survivor
- The Behind-the-Scenes Stories from Law & Order's Original Cast Will Leave You in Stitches
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Miranda Lambert establishes scholarship for female artists
- Donald Trump Angrily Responds to Claim He Called a Breastfeeding Lawyer "Disgusting," Calls Her ''Terrible''
- Watch Out, Mulder! Robbie Amell and Gillian Anderson Are Looking Super Adorable on Set of The X-Files
- Earl the Grumpy Dog Is Here to Knock Grumpy Cat Off Her Cranky Throne