Posts with tag "Justin Timberlake"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your...
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Jessica Biel -
- Justin Timberlake -
- Us Magazine
Exes Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted out together over the holiday weekend, sparking claims the couple have decided to give their 4-year relationship another try. The pair, who announced their split earlier this year, have been "quietly seeing each other again," a source told Us Weekly. Timberlake and Biel previously hadn't been seen together since the Vanity Fair Oscar party...
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 09:06 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Justin Timberlake played a digital age tycoon in 'The Social Network' and now the singer turned actor turned comedian is adding one more skill to his résumé -- he's taking a stake in the social networking site, MySpace. After the once pioneering social networking site recently changed hands in ownership, Timberlake took a minority stake in the company, hoping that he could help...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 08:44 AM by Kelly Fisher
Just working with an ex can be an awkward experience, but how about filming sex scenes together? Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake put their friendship to the test for 'Bad Teacher' in what director Jake Kasdan said was the "most uncomfortable sex scene in history." Diaz had a good sense of humor about the whole thing, but acknowledged that hooking up with an ex on-screen was a bizarre...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 07:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Though it was rumored they hooked up years ago when she starred in one of his videos, Justin Timberlake and Scarlett Johansson are actually just friends. But one thing's for sure--they definitely like partying together! The two newly-single stars were spotted together Tuesday night having drinks with friends at SoHo hotspot Kenmare, according to E!Online.com. The pair, joined by nightlife guru...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 07:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
Justin Timberlake's Playboy interview reveals he "absolutely" smokes weed, and also shows the 'Friends With Benefits' star jumping to the defense of ex-girlfriend and pop princess Britney Spears. During the interview, the singer-turned-actor was asked about the criticism surrounding Spear's current dance moves and he became defensive about his former flame. "I don't have too much to say...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 02:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we'd like to think that Justin Timberlake's fans are smart enough to make their own choices, we have a feeling that the former Mouseketeer may receive some bad role model flak for his recent accolades for a certain herbal wonder, marijuana. "The only thing pot does for me is it gets me to stop thinking," Timberlake told Playboy. "Sometimes I have a brain that needs to be turned off....
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 03:05 AM by AOL Music Editors
Justin Timberlake has announced that he is on the fence about recording another album and can only see himself doing one more big tour before he calls it quits. JT last hit the road for the global FutureSex/LoveShow tour back in 2007, which followed the 2006 release of his second solo studio album 'FutureSex/LoveSounds.' The pop superstar is vague when asked about another studio release --...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 06:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis certainly put their hands where everyone can see while onstage at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night. The 'Friends With Benefits' co-stars got grabby with each other while presenting the award for Best Male Performance to 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson. "Even though we're in the movie 'Friends With Benefits,' we've never dated," Timberlake, said, with Kunis...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!
- Duggars Support Pro-Life Political Candidates With "Faith, Family, Freedom" Bus Tour—See the Pics!