Posts with tag "JustinLong"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Following President Barack Obama's push to move America toward a clean energy economy, celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio hope to inspire people to contact their senators and ask for the passage of an American clean energy bill. The new campaign "This is Our Moment" sheds light on the Clean Energy, Jobs and American Power Act, which "will break foreign oil's stranglehold on our country, reduce...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:24 PM by Megan Rumph
Just hours after clumsily forgetting to thank boyfriend Justin Long (for the second time!) during her SAG acceptance speech Saturday night, Drew Barrymore was seen braving the rain for some sandwiches and perhaps some damage control. People reports that the couple was spotted at an Italian deli in Santa Monica, California on Sunday afternoon. "Drew was hugging people while she and Justin were...
- Posted Jan 24th 2010 at 07:21 AM by Marc Schneider
Before any more award shows, Drew Barrymore should, um, polish up one of those, um, acceptance speeches before, uh, she gets there. The bubbly actress stammered and stuttered her way through her thank yous after snagging a SAG for her stunning performance in the TV movie 'Grey Gardens' on Saturday night. It was her second flubbed speech in a week, coming on the tails of her self-admitted...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlize Theron Finds Out Why Women in Their 40s Are in Their Prime
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier