Posts with tag "JustinTimberlake"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
Last week it was announced Justin Timberlake is planning on bringing MySpace back and now it's rumored he may also bring to life a new talent competition through the social networking site. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Timberlake and his longtime manager Johnny Wright are formulating plans to revamp MySpace with a new gimmick to get people excited about the struggling site. "Whether...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 04:10 PM by Linda Laban
Despite recent reports that Justin Timberlake is gunning for an Oscar, earlier this year Timberlake scoffed at the mention of the coveted Academy Award. Still, that was when he was both flushed from the success of receiving Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals Man of the Year award and still dewy faced from the mock humiliation of being dressed up in a curly blond wig, out-sized bra and...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Linda Laban
- Filed under:
- Music News
Justin Timberlake is no stranger to winning awards, though the one he was given on Friday night was certainly a bit stranger than usual. Wearing a bra, wig and high heels, the six-time Grammy and two-time Emmy-winning singer, producer and actor was presented with Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals "Pudding Pot" and named its 44th Man of the Year. Half an hour earlier, Timberlake,...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nick Arnold
As part of the Grammy Week events, the Grammy Foundation held a Grammy Career Day at USC's Thornton School of Music. Hundreds of local L.A. high school students were able to come and hear professionals from all areas of the music industry talk about what it takes to build a career in music, including Justin Timberlake, who arrived with producing partners James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox. The trio,...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 12:02 PM by PopEater Staff
While that one wacky news station swears that they report and you decide, PopEater really lives up to the mantra. Last week, we asked you to choose from our lot of six megastars who would earn the title 'Celebrity of the Decade.' We laid out our reasoning for why each celebrity was nominated, but in the end, you chose Britney Spears over Angelina Jolie as the most important celebrity of the...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 07:44 AM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Britney Spears
Just who is the celebrity of the decade? Oh, the choices! We could go on forever, and while many A-listers have been nothing short of astounding -- be it in their craft or just in terms of overall presence and behavior -- over the last 10 years, we had to narrow it down to six for sanity's sake. So, PopEater is asking you, our fine readers: Which celebrity made the most impact in the 2000s?...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:55 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
As the decade draws to a close, we wonder: what could be more representative of the last ten years than the phenomenon of viral video? In the early days of the '00s, amazing moments caught on tape were sent around as email attachments, but with the advent of YouTube in 2005, alerting your friends to the best videos was as simple as copying and pasting a quick link. We'll always remember the...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to future awards show nominations producers: Invite Justin Timberlake to read, as he was a breath of fresh air during the 2010 Golden Globes nominations show. With one simple sentence referring to John Krasinski's likely impending night of celebratory nookie thanks to his fiance's nomination, Timberlake once again proved he's the coolest dude in the room. ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
As the decade nears its end, one thing that will be missed is the music. Remember those albums we left on repeat because they really were worth listening to? From the catchy dance tracks to the political rock records that defined the 2000s, we saw artists like Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse grow up and deliver pinnacle records we never saw coming. When it came to the Top 40 set, this was a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Explains His Existential Crisis, How Finding God 'Saved' Him
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Perfect Match! Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Toni Garrn Enjoy Romantic Tennis Match—Watch Now!
- Diane von Furstenberg Hangs Out With Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and More—See DVF's Famous Friends!
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!