Posts with tag "Kanye"
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 02:30 PM by Melissa Daniels
So far, September's been full of contentious celebrity battles. Between Ellen DeGeneres replacing Paula Abdul on 'American Idol', Kanye West's interruption of Taylor Swift and the start of brand new fall television shows, there's plenty to Google about. Using Google Trends, we looked at who's been drawing more online interest in the month of September compared to their controversial counterparts. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aaron Paul Kicks Off Wedding Weekend
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart's Latest Split Strikes Readers As Funny
- Hilaria Baldwin's Cannes Essential: A Snoogle!
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Bluth Binge! EW's giant recap of Netflix's 15 new ?Arrested Development' episodes
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)