Posts with tag "KanyeWest"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Everyone can let out a sigh of relief; Rick Ross isn't the only curvaceous body gracing the cover of Vibe's June/July Sexy issue. While a shirtless Ross valiantly tries to redefine modern day sexy, the folks over at Vibe also stuck to the traditional concept of the word and tapped hip-hop's hottest arm candy for their double cover issue: Amber Rose. Rose came up from the slim shadows of the...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Melinda Newman
Rihanna has the perfect accessory for the two Grammys she won Sunday night: a brand new house. "I have to find a nice little special place for them," Rihanna tells PopEater of the two statues she won for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song for 'Run This Town' with Jay-Z and Kanye West. The awards join her previous Grammy for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for 'Umbrella.' "I just...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 02:40 PM by Steve Baltin
A two-time Grammy winner this year, Jason Mraz had much bigger issues on his mind when he spoke with PopEater at the ceremony. "I'm in the fight for marriage equality," Mraz told PopEater. "That's why I'm wearing this pin tonight. I've just been doing a couple of different activities and events speaking out as a straight man about civil rights." Mraz is the latest musician to join the fight for...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 11:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer has a lot of celebrity gossip this week with Grammy weekend only days away. In her new video blog for PopEater, Spencer spills details about Taylor Swift and John Mayer leaving his recent concert together (on his tour bus!) as well as Clive Davis' infamous Grammy party, Rihanna's rumored surprise performance and the impending "battle royale" between top female...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 11:46 PM by Rob Shuter
Kanye West sadly will not be helping George Clooney and his pals raise funds for the earthquake victims in Haiti, as the foot-in-mouth rapper's reputation has kept him from getting an invite to the event, according to my sources. MTV, however, is saying otherwise. Details on Kanye, plus Tina Fey's Oscar invitation and why designers want thousands of dollars from some Golden Globes attendees after...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Scott Tomford
- Filed under:
- Music News
A song always means a different thing to a different person. For some, it reminds them of a bad relationship, for others a reminder of the love in their lives. While we all know what our favorite songs mean to us, haven't you wondered what they meant to the people who wrote them? Well, thanks to 'Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story Behind the Song,' you'll finally know. Featuring the singers...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The Golden Globes, MTV VMAs, and The Oscars are all extravagant events where the top entertainers in the world gather together to pay respect to the best in their respective industries. All of these top-notch events are catered with the best food and drink that money can buy. And sometimes our favorite celebrities have a little too much sauce before they take the stage, thus creating some of the...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 11:59 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A new year is upon us and with it comes a slew of resolutions, including some made by Hollywood's biggest stars. While we could have rounded up a bunch of celebrities to find out what goals they were setting for 2010, we thought it'd be more fun to pick resolutions for them. So, from Jon Gosselin kicking his smoking habit to Susan Sarandon hitting the dating scene, here are our 2010 resolution...
- Posted Dec 25th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Who was the breakout star of 2009? According to PopEater's audience, it was Taylor Swift. The country singer catapulted to fame this year, thanks in part to Kanye West grabbing her mic at the VMAs when she won for best female video. Forty-two percent of over 58K voters chose Swift while 29 percent thought Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle deserved the honor. In third, Lady Gaga with 25...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Apollo Nida: 'I Despise Everything About' Wife Phaedra Parks
- Daniel Baldwin Engaged to Robin Sue Hertz Hempel
- Kim Kardashian Joins AIDS Fight with App
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!