Posts with tag "Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard"
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 11:19 AM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Out of the goodness of her heart, Kim Kardashian launched a credit card this week for kids as young as 13 in what she says is an effort to teach them how to spend wisely. The famously extravagant reality show star and sisters Kourtney and Khloe unveiled the Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard, touting it as a way for parents to monitor their children's spending while teaching them money management...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 7 Easy Cocktails to Pair with Halloween's Scariest Movies
- Richard Branson's SpaceShip Two Crashes, One Pilot Dead
- Teresa Giudice's Daughter Gia, 13, Covers Britney Spears
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Sunset Overdrive: More is more in colorful shooter
- Retailers start Black Friday shopping madness earlier than ever
- Terrence Jenkins and Maria Menounos Hosting Live From Furious 7 With Special Guests Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and More!
- Play E! Online's Christmas TV Movie Bingo Game This Holiday Season!
- Scott Disick Reveals He Takes Anxiety Medication to Avoid Feeling the Need to "Jump Out of My Skin" After Parents' Death